• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

edhalen

Thanks Brian! I'm going to quit while I'm behind!!! :ROFLMAO: I think I'm set between the Morse and a couple of Axis'. That's enough damage. :)

edhalen

Oh sweet! That looks like a great one!

Purple is just an awesome color on the Axis/EVH model. Make sure to keep it out of the direct light, cause it'll continue to fade!
My old 95 Axis:
View attachment 41480
Thanks for the tip! I hope the color is more vibrant than in the pics. Looks pretty washed out. Probably the crappy lighting. At least I hope so. Of course I mean mine not yours 👍

edhalen

UPDATE - guitar is meh. Not nearly "excellent" condition as advertised. For what I've paid it's not worth keeping. That's what happens sometimes when you can't try before you buy. It's going back straight away. My wallet just let out a sigh of relief.... :ROFLMAO:

edhalen

Bummer man; how's it look in person?
Color is all washed out. Which on it's own isn't a deal breaker. There's an imperfection which has been clear coated over on the front top. You can see it in the pics I posted. I saw it but hoped for the best. I'm guessing a prior owner did that. I couldn't see EBMM doing that on such a special run back in the day. Really small grooves parallel to the frets betwen all of the frets - like a pen was scraped across the fretboard. Dings and scratches thoughout the body. Certainly not "Excellent" condition as advertised. Not by a longshot. No fret grooves to speak of but certainly some wear. Not a deal breaker either. Just not the condition I'd expect for the cost. I should have passed. Thankfully I can return it. Now, to get back that "cherry" black cherry ASS from the shop. That thing is NIIIIIIICE!!!! Can't wait to get my hands back on that guitar with the proper Axis pick ups with Chrome covers!

Top Bottom