• Sterling by MusicMan

Derek

Dwf 1004 and Derek would like to welcome :

Jimi D as our newest moderator.

Thanks for helping us out!

All of us are in good hands.

D

dwf1004

I fought it, but I have no more energy to carry on the battle anymore. I quit....he gets to join us. :p

Glad to have you with us, pal...now you need to break you off a nifty little sig like me! :)

Jimi D

dwf1004 said:
I fought it, but I have no more energy to carry on the battle anymore. I quit....he gets to join us. :p

Glad to have you with us, pal...now you need to break you off a nifty little sig like me! :)
You were fighting it too? It's destiny I tell ya, meant to be, like... :D

Honestly, I'm here all the time anyway. I'm honored that you and Derek and Jon think I have something to offer the forum.

As for nifty sigs, you can click on mine to get details on what EB/MM guitars I'm playing lately - how cool is that? :cool:

koogie2k

Cool JimiD.....now maybe I can beg you for that "freebie" Petrucci in carbon blue!:D ....

This forum is just getting better and better by the week with more additions like JimiD!

:cool:

dwf1004

<--crosses kbaim off the list

...well, there went YOUR freebie, young man! :D

Anyone want a leftover moderator title? :p

NorM

Well I have to say I saw that one coming. And just because it was/is the right decision doesn't make it any less cool. JimiD was one of the first people to respond to any of my posts. I would like to ask how the process of becoming a moderator went for you though. Can you share anything from that with us?

Note: I did leave a LOT of funny comments and demeaning questions out of this post. Maybe later.

milky

Congrats jimid....
well there are no mods with lukes?

hey i fell underated..:D

good work jimid
good word darrel

Milky

Jimi D

Thanks for the kind words everybody... {blush}

Norm ~ as far as the "process" went, Derek simply asked if I'd like to be a Mod for the group - he and Jon actually have real jobs on the factory floor at Ernie Ball, so they do most of their Mod stuff on their own time, and though they get to the forum once or twice a week at least, they thought that we were generating enough traffic to warrant a fairly persistent Mod presence... I think Darrell had already offered his services, and since I'm here all the time anyway, they figured they might as well try us out and see if we can handle the responsibility :D

milky ~ I used to own a Luke. I really regret selling it. I'll probably own one again... :cool:

pack-rat

Hey Hey hey Jimi D Gratz
And he is Canadian and lives in Ottawa so he is really polite and is a peacemaker.
All of us Canucks are.
really.

Get's out the anointing oil

let us play...

power108

Congrats, Jimi. Did I ever send you the pics of my new EBMMs? I'll do it again, just in case.

Enjoy your new gig.

Top Bottom