• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Wes

Music Man Guitars are among the best I've ever played on.. Not that it needs saying here. But why is this place not filled to the brim with people? I really don't get it.

Mike Pierce

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Couldn't tell ya brotha. There are 80 or so registered Forum users, but only a handful post stuff. That surprises me because this is a good way to get questions answered quickly. The Customer Service people check the forums daily to deal with people's needs. Maybe not that many people are encountering problems with their EB/MM stuff. Hehe, sweet.

Wes

What can you do? Good things last I guess.

Hey, do you know anything about the Ernie Ball Scholarship? Other than whats up on the site?

Attachments

• DSCN3797.jpg
    DSCN3797.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 262
  • mg_6598.sized.jpg
    mg_6598.sized.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 215
  • 1-c52a2577c2fad7ab.jpg
    1-c52a2577c2fad7ab.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCN3612.jpg
    DSCN3612.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 112

Mike Pierce

Hey Wes,

Sorry it took me such a long time to respond with more detailed information about the Ernie Ball Scholarship. Last year's scholarship was for local high school students. Unfortunately, we aren't doing the scholarship this year. However, Ernie Ball does donate lots of money to the community. For instance, Ernie Ball donated more than $500,000 to charity last year. Thanks.

Mike

Last edited:

davidp158

How old is this forum? I attend a few different forums, and some took a while to get rolling. As this forum is mostly specific to Ernie Ball products, its scope is limited to people that use them. That's not bad, but it may limit the activity level. As their products don't require a lot of technical feedback, like debugging computer hardware/software, there isn't the same need for feedback for EB products.

I agree with you, that this place could be hoppin' with users, discussing gear and music, however. Maybe having more input in the General Music Discussion pages will trigger that. Tell your 'net friends about the site, post related links and draw in people from other sites. This site may not have a huge attendance, but at least the quality is there. Too many forums are just flame war venues, and that gets old very fast.

Keep on postin'
dave patterson

Mike Pierce

Forums

I'm glad you appreciate the Ernie Ball Forums, Dave. The forums are a few months old, and hopefully will continue to grow. Help us get the word out!

Mike

Last edited:
Top Bottom