• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gavino Kralj

Hi everyone!

I have an 2013 Olive-gold HH Liii wich is perfect in every way, but yesteday a little accident happened..:eek:
The GREEN WIRE from the NECK pup went off it's pin.

So i am asking somebody that has the same model to take some pics of the electronics compartment so I can fix the green wire back in place...

Anyone?

Last edited:

beej

Looks like someone has rewired it at some point. I'd email the Customer Service folks (link in my signature) and ask them to send you a wiring diagram. (Sorry, I don't have that one handy.)

Gavino Kralj

I allready wrote to the customers service but there was no reply,... that's why i'm writing here...

The modification was only made on the push-push pot (no changes were made on the selector switch wiring)

mikeller

I have the same guitar - if no one else has responded, I will get a picture of mine tonight when I am home.

kimonostereo

I have the wiring diagram from 1-10-2012 but not sure if it's ok to post it here. Also, I'm not sure when EBMM changed the boost and wiring in the LIII so my guess is that the diagram I have is for the very first version of the LIII.

Last edited:

Gavino Kralj

Problem solved!��
I just got a reply from the customers service. They sent me the diagrams both for HH and HSS. A minute of soldering and the lady is back on the stage��

Thanx anyway guys��

However i dont think the diagrams are different for the first or latest models. The connections between the pups and the switch are the same. The difference is on the preamp itself.

I did the modification myself and moved the push-push swithch from tone pot to the volume pot.
It's amazing how much more the guitar feels handy and practical (as the tremolo bar was allways in nthe way when I wanted to hit the pot)

BIG66

Hi from Italy. A question: do anyone own the exact circuit schematic diagram of the HH LUKE III ? Whithout the booster circuit. Which one selector is mounted originally on LUKE III ? Can you please help me? I bought the TRANSITIONS , but how to cable them ? Thank u in advance and sorry for my poor English. BIG66.

Top Bottom