• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tanner

Att Aziah or anyone in the tech department, or even folks here that have had a similar issue.

M-Steel fell on my lap out of curiosity last summer and ever since they have been my favourite strings that I now use on all my guitars. After the M-Steel the Paradigm are my 2nd favourite EB strings.

I'll get to the point. One of my vintage guitars has a wrap around style bridge (see pic) and the G string wrapping it's splitting once it goes over the bridge, however the strings have not snapped (yet) and it keeps a good tuning, regardless of the lack of individual saddles but the part that is splitting it's kind like a needle sticking up and I have to be careful when palm muting not to let it cut my skin. Any suggestions, tips? But in general, were the M-Steel designed to work safely on wrap around bridges?

Thanks

Photo 04-12-2019, 08 41 43.jpg Photo 04-12-2019, 08 41 10.jpg

Tanner

Oh thanks for the offer but for one string it won't be necessary, I appreciate your kindness, it's cheaper for me to get a new set when these wear out than for you to send one to England.

Cheers

Daniel

Oh thanks for the offer but for one string it won't be necessary, I appreciate your kindness, it's cheaper for me to get a new set when these wear out than for you to send one to England.

Cheers

If you ever have any trouble with your Ernie Ball products, don't hesitate to reach out.

StephanL

Hello,

I experience strings breaking "on a regular basis". Mostly #26 and #36.
Any dedicated instruction how to wrap them to avoid that ?
What is average life duration of M-Steel strings ? Someone with good experience ?

Thanks a lot

Top Bottom