• There is a glitch in the forum software and/or configuration that we are still trying to track down. For now, please make sure that the title of your new thread does NOT start with a number (digits). Otherwise, your post will appear to be saved but future attempts to read it will be met with an error message indicating the thread/post cannot be found. ~ admin

Lax

Hi, 2 minutes after getting officially my majesty monarchy as a birthday present, i tried the whammy bar and when i removed it, it chipped the bridge's cover...leaving an ugly iron part visible.
I glued back the chip and now I need a new bridge shield.
What is the way to do, knowing I'm in France ?

Disappointed the piece is plated and so fragile, the guitar has nearly never been played before :(

Astrofreq

Sorry that happened. Contact customer service as I'm sure they can help you out. :). Or maybe the store it was purchased from?

Lax

Ordered it in october at thomann and still waiting for it.
I hope I'll be able to sell it a few bucks to forget the unforgivable flaw.

Lax

And it only gets better, seems like a basic majesty part can't be shipped...

"We are contacting you regarding your spare part order.
Our service partner told us your ordered part will probably arrive here mid february 2022.

We are sorry for the delay!"

dave1812

That looks nasty for a Guitar with a Pricetag like that.
Did EBMM change their plating process? I know they had some issues with the black hardware, but the chrome on all of my EBMMs feels really durable.
Can you get a Replacement Guitar instead of swapping out the Bridge Cover?

Top Bottom