• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Monster212

hello i have been out of the loop in music for awhile and i need help finding a good recording software for the pc so i can record my music... can any of you recommend me some software to check out.. i dont need anything to fancy but not something to cheap either..

thanks

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Cockos Reaper

It's a fully functioning, pro level DAW, just $60 for the license. The trial version is the full version. It's 'honor' ware - if you like it and use it, you are expected to buy the license but the program is not disabled or reduced in any way if you don't.

Like any high powered DAW, the initial learning curve is steep but the user manual is complete and the forum is knowledgeable.

I've never worked with ProTools or Cubase or any of the other DAWs to compare the differences but I really like Reaper.

Monster212

Cockos Reaper

It's a fully functioning, pro level DAW, just $60 for the license. The trial version is the full version. It's 'honor' ware - if you like it and use it, you are expected to buy the license but the program is not disabled or reduced in any way if you don't.

Like any high powered DAW, the initial learning curve is steep but the user manual is complete and the forum is knowledgeable.

I've never worked with ProTools or Cubase or any of the other DAWs to compare the differences but I really like Reaper.

thank you i will check into Reaper...

Top Bottom