• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jean-Frédéric

LavaL ( can you say it backward ? ) Quebec, Canada
Ben en revenant du Festival de jazz de MTL hier , le pere de mon amie ma parler de Alain Caron de Uzeb alors je doit me procurer éventuellement un CD ... mais je suis un peu cassé .. et TOTO je savais pas qui ils était mais je viens just t'entendre une toune d'eux et j'en écoutais quand j'étais plus jeune ( ma mere un poste de radio qui ne passait que de ça :) pis c'est vraiment bon :D

Btw the sound clips are amazin' I really like your sound and you are really tallented and have awesome skills ! hope someday I'll be able to play like you !

tristan

Jean-Frédéric said:
Ben en revenant du Festival de jazz de MTL hier , le pere de mon amie ma parler de Alain Caron de Uzeb alors je doit me procurer éventuellement un CD ... mais je suis un peu cassé .. et TOTO je savais pas qui ils était mais je viens just t'entendre une toune d'eux et j'en écoutais quand j'étais plus jeune ( ma mere un poste de radio qui ne passait que de ça :) pis c'est vraiment bon :D

Btw the sound clips are amazin' I really like your sound and you are really tallented and have awesome skills ! hope someday I'll be able to play like you !

oui, tu DOIS absolument ecouter caron...!!!

thanks a lot for your nice words :)

Axis 7

Tristan
I really love the song Alone Again. Your guitar playing is awesome.You play with so much feeling.I also would love to be able to play as good as you! I have been telling everyone I know about your playing abilities and your music.

tristan

Axis 7 said:
Tristan
I really love the song Alone Again. Your guitar playing is awesome.You play with so much feeling.I also would love to be able to play as good as you! I have been telling everyone I know about your playing abilities and your music.

thanks a lot! :eek:

I have a brand new album available, just check ma signature... ;)

Axis 7

Tristan,your speed over the fretboard is amazing! My speed is good but how or is there any one secret you could share,that would open the door to having your type of speed? Steve Morse uses alternate picking to increase his speed .Do you also use it? And again I really enjoy listening to you play.Thanks :)

tristan

Axis 7 said:
Tristan,your speed over the fretboard is amazing! My speed is good but how or is there any one secret you could share,that would open the door to having your type of speed? Steve Morse uses alternate picking to increase his speed .Do you also use it? And again I really enjoy listening to you play.Thanks :)

thanks axis 7 :)

I do not have real secret to play fast..I just play like I have always did...much more intensity than real speed , according to me...fastness comes with the rest !

Top Bottom