• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Cruizer8

I recently bought a Sterling Ray5HH and it comes with a chrome bridge. A lot of the hardware is black so I am wanting to replace the bridge with a black one but am not sure what the correct bridge would be. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here is a picture of it for reference. 20220527_211354.jpg

racerx

You might be able to call/email support for it. They may not sell it publicly but may by request or swap, ask them to be sure. About

Golem

Theres really nothing at all special or great about the "MM look alike" bridge on that bass. Buy any black bridge that hides the existing holes and that has the same very typical spacing. You will wind up with an equal or even superior bridge.

Last edited:

mynan

Theres really nothing at all special or great about the "MM look alike" bridge on that bass. Buy any black bridge that hides the existing holes and that has the same very typical spacing. You will wind up with an equal or even superior bridge.

This might be the most random thread necro I've ever seen...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

danny-79

this

Top Bottom