• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

NGJohn

Hi, all. I am in the process of getting a 2020 Silhouette trem that doesn't come with the tremolo arm. EBMM's site says that their 3/16" arm fits a Silhouette Special, but it doesn't say whether it fits a regular Silhouette. Does anyone know if that arm would work on a regular Silhouette?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

beej

I believe all of the vintage tremolo arms are the same. But you can always email them (link in my signature) to confirm.

NGJohn

Thanks but I'm not sure what you mean by "vintage tremolo arm". Are all vintage tremolo arms 3/16" and is the tremolo arm on a regular Silhouette considered "vintage"?

I did email EBMM customer service, but thought I would check here as well.

Thanks.

tbonesullivan

Thanks but I'm not sure what you mean by "vintage tremolo arm". Are all vintage tremolo arms 3/16" and is the tremolo arm on a regular Silhouette considered "vintage"?

I did email EBMM customer service, but thought I would check here as well.

Thanks.
The Silhouette models with tremolos all use the "vintage" style tremolo, which is the same one used on the Luke III, Axis Super Sport, and others. It has a simple bent steel appearance without a cover. They all use the 3/16" arm. In fact most of the models with covers also use the 3/16 Arm.

NGJohn

The Silhouette models with tremolos all use the "vintage" style tremolo, which is the same one used on the Luke III, Axis Super Sport, and others. It has a simple bent steel appearance without a cover. They all use the 3/16" arm. In fact most of the models with covers also use the 3/16 Arm.
Thanks much. Sounds like the 3/16" arm will do the trick.

Top Bottom