• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Vito Porkleone

For those of you with inside knowledge... Are all of the guitars in the Vault one-offs? Or would they make another if it had appeared there recently?

tbonesullivan

Some are one offs, some aren't. If you look it says if they are in stock, and you can see some say there are multiples.

Vito Porkleone

The reason for my question is I saw a gasoline LIII on Reverb a couple months back. It says you can order and it will ship within 4 months. Just wondering if other colors might be available the same way. I didn't have the cash available when the Candy Red LIII showed up a couple of weeks ago - curious if they would take an order for one now.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
The reason for my question is I saw a gasoline LIII on Reverb a couple months back. It says you can order and it will ship within 4 months. Just wondering if other colors might be available the same way. I didn't have the cash available when the Candy Red LIII showed up a couple of weeks ago - curious if they would take an order for one now.
Call them and ask. We're be only guessing.

Gemmy

I’d be curious to hear what they say if you call

Sweat

Some are one offs some are not and sometimes you get a one off by accident, take the Silos, you can only get them through the vault in Snowy White per the site specs but are basically a production model.

I ordered a Silo Special through the vault and it came without a matching headstock which was an accident so i got a one off accidentally :)

The Luke I just ordered was a one off others are limited not sure if they make more once gone, as suggested call and ask would be curious.

Ted

On the Ryan Bruce factory walkthrough "Paint" video at around 21:21 I see a Trans Buttermilk Valentine body. A color not made anymore. It COULD be a special one made for James Valentine but who knows. I do wonder how one-offs come to be. My buttermilk Val was made in November of 2018-- by that point they were onto the next generation of colorways. I wonder how much overlap is planned when new colors come out.

The Albert Lee guitars-- which I mentioned in another thread-- seem to really only be currently available via the vault, not dealers-- except oddly enough when there is a BFR Albert Lee.

Top Bottom