• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

glockaxis

Iron Maiden. Galloping bass lines, twin lead guitar, haunting lead vocals by Bruce (original singer sounded more punk)----they intimidated more than Metallica ever did w/ their stage show, album covers and song topics.

Estin

hmm i've never listened to iron maiden * i know i know * but i'm really sick of hearing metallica everytime i turn on the friggen radio so i choose iron maiden. lol

eyebnez

I vote For maiden on this one....Metallica let me down along time ago with the Black Album.
I still remain a hard core maiden Fan to this day...With the exception of the Blaze era that is.

Peace:)

doctor_worm

tough call for me.

I would give the push towards Metallica, simply for the strength of their first three albums. I haven't much love for them since the Black Album though...and they really aren't relevant as long as Hetfield feels compelled to 'sing'

Powerslave IS one of the most complete metal albums of all time. Not one wrong note on that entire collection.

guitarist1239

metallica or maiden

doctor wurm i agree powerslave is the best iron maiden album i have to say also it is so kick ass i love aces high and flash of the blade metallica is also good but i lost my love for them when they made the black album i love ride the lightning album it rules

seandorian

I like maiden better. Adrian, Janick and Dave can still do guitar solos. Kirk and James forgot how to solo, I guess. ST. Anger sounds like crap.

cky1

this is a tough one. both are great but i say metallica. There old stuff was great , the new stuff is worthless

jpgrman

i think both of them are kinda crap. i have a maiden LP, and it is pretty bad. my friend gave it to me for free, because he hated it too. i dont think i need to say anything about metallica though.

JFRICK

Technically speaking, Iron Maiden has it hands down. But I'm still a bigger Metallica fan, pre-black album that is.......

Top Bottom