• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

stealthtastic

To be extremely honest with you, I'm very disappointed. I'm sure it will be killer quality wise like the 7 or 8 EBMMs I've owned so far, but aesthetically its not my thing.

The inlay looks fantastic though. I don't see the point of laser etching maple so it looks like carbon fiber though...and I play parkers so its not like i have a vendetta against carbon haha

matty76

not what I expected, a little more 'metal' than I had expected, but very interesting, although the reveal is somewhat spoiled and tainted after today, I thank you very much for doing so.

fogman

VERY COOL!!!

As a designer, I am über impressed!
Love the continued innovation and the balls to make original Balls!
Venture forward!

Sterling, I hope everyone's reaction here makes up for the losers that put your spirit in a bad place earlier today.

A job well done!

PY38

To me its another Albert Lee.....In a good way guys:)

Far beyond whats out there just in the shape alone. To me, if I have to look at it repeatedly to let it settle its innovative....Because its fresh and it reminds me of nothing else.

I cant say too much else cause I havnt played it but first impressions are its excellent! Great job guys!

PY38

And the biggest question for all the super guitar nerds.....like myself

Big Poppa, whats the radius?

(We understand if you cant or wont answer for a while, you gave WAY MORE than you needed too already)

Pablo

I really dig it... It's familiar, yet utterly different and filled to the brim with innovation... What's not to love? I haven't caught up with the controversy surrounding the reveal - regardless, I am still very grateful for every tidbit BP and the team throws our way.

Cheers

Eske

JasonT

Thanks BP for sharing (under the circumstances). Looks wild. Can't wait to hear the full specs when you decide to provide.

kestrou

I love it because you can look at it from across the room and know EXACTLY what it is.

That's the first step (another) iconic design.

Congrats to Big Poppa and the whole EBMM team (that includes you, little Johnny Petrucci :) ) for the job well done.

Now let's get on to the celebrating!!!

kestrou

mtrejo

Shazaammm and whoopah! So impressed by this guitar. The finished product is stellar!!!!

guitarp77

I like it!

What a great year for MM: Armada and now this! Props to the design dept!

And BP, thanks so much for sharing this. I loved the teases, and this unveil really impressed me!

kestrou

I like it a lot...

Ok, I love it...

But that doesn't mean there's not room for improvement...

You know what it needs?

A BFR Badge! :D

OK - if you didn't see that coming from me then you haven't been paying attention. :)

kestrou

Top Bottom