• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mikeller

Me again - can't quit looking at those pictures. What a fresh revolutionary looking guitar. AND it got wife approval for my next guitar purchase!!!!!

sambarugh

I thought the body shape was supposed to be revolutionary? Looks pretty standard to me. Can't say that I'm a fan of the aesthetics. I'm sure it sounds good though.

TimSz

It looks like the Bongo guitar that never was!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2,358

Vastone

I'll take one in Black and Mystic Dream in 6 and 7 string. You have two guaranteed sales right here, at least.

agt

Love it! You and JP must be proud of such an incredible design.

BP thanks for sharing this with us despite the recent events. Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving for you and your family and all the folks at the Ernie Ball company!

ohdamnitsdevin

Amazing! I'm really digging the design! I have so many questions now though. First and foremost price point, What is this going to set me back? I see that there is only one input jack now, how does the piezo get activated? Will JP be touring with these beauties? OMG SO HAPPY TO SEE A MYSTIC DREAM COLOR OPTION! THANK YOU BP! THANK YOU! I'll take a 6 string in Mystic Dream and a 7 string in STEALTH please. :D

crazyregis

I'm speechless!!! Thanks Big Poppa and the MM team in creating all of these!!! I'm aware that the horns didn't bring that much "surprises" to some of us, but considering the neck thru design and smooth contour throughout the body plus that laser-created-carbon-fiber-alike-pattern, it's quite out-of-the-box indeed!!! Million thanks to Big Poppa and the MM team again!

JayDawg

BP, after I made my first post, I went and read the other locked threads. I had no idea and am sorry someone would do that to you. You are completely justified to be angry and not want to give any sneak peeks any longer. If you don't ever do it again, I completely understand but for what you have done so far and for all of the hard work that you and your company continues to do, thank you! In spite of what some did that was way out of line, I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving.

mesavox

Its not something that makes me want one for the looks (just cuz I love the bfr shape so much), but I too think it is a positive and bold direction for mm, and I think they'll all be rewarded for breaking their mold. I'm glad it doesn't grab me though...I can't afford more gas. Lol I would love to try some of the features on my bfr though...especially a recessed piezo switch.

Bravo though....it is very cool looking and everyone did a super job. The whole mm staff should be proud.

As I think about it and look at it longer, a cool design is becoming more and more a design I do find cooler and cooler but I know when I play one...I'll have to have ten of them. Lol

Man...I can imagine how excited everyone must be in the mm camp...it is very triumphant feeling to even look at it. Hope it brings new levels of success to you guys, and hope it Sparks a zillion new ideas for the next generation!

mesavox

This reminds me of when the evh first came out. Even though I had to process it, i was excited by it instantly. Now its a classic and iconic design.

Big Poppa

remember Poppa has a long memory....I can remember some of the opinions of guitars in the past....that werent positive and now those same people are playing them! hahah

Phazer

Oh my...sorry to say this, but this is definitely one of the worst looking guitars I have ever seen. It looks extremely tacky.
I'm sure it will sound amazing, but had it not been a music man guitar, I would NEVER even consider trying one out if I saw one in a music store.
Sorry, just not my cup of tea. Glad to see there are people who are digging it though, hopefuly someone will buy it and put up videos sooner rather than later.
On the other hand, it might look amazing in real life!

Top Bottom