• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

five7

that's at least 3 of us. How about a sub sterling 5 string then.

adouglas

On the tail end of the bell curve in Connecticut
that's at least 3 of us. How about a sub sterling 5 string then.

That's a committee, not a market.

Committee (n): An organism with six or more legs and no brain.

Nobody should ever listen to me. If I ran the company I wouldn't want to make black/black/maple basses because I think they're boring. They also happen to be the biggest seller. So what the heck do I know?

Think about the target audience for SBMM. Lower prices appeal to a younger/more beginner demographic, which means simplicity, which suggests 4 strings as a smarter business decision.

It's probably much less true than it used to be, but I've seen a lot of threads about how going from 4 to 5 strings intimidates people.

adouglas

On the tail end of the bell curve in Connecticut
Wish you lived closer. I would LOVE to take that orangutan for a test drive.

Dude. I live in Connecticut, about five miles from the Bridgeport/Port Jeff ferry terminal. How much closer do you want? We've got people on here from all over the planet, and slightly beyond.

Not sure you've got the clothes to keep up with it, though. This bass requires that you dress sharp.

64.jpg

Hijack complete. We now return you to your regularly scheduled SBMM thread.

keko

And how about SbMM Bongo 4 and 5? :eek: ...I suppose single H with small EQ would be more than enough? :D

Ohh yeah, ... metallic shiny color would be great too! ;)

RocketRalf

An SB15 would be really cool. So would an HH version (SB25?) I'm not on the market right now but if I were that would be my first choice for sure. Radiance red please.

Top Bottom