• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kylierider

Dude. I live in Connecticut, about five miles from the Bridgeport/Port Jeff ferry terminal. How much closer do you want? We've got people on here from all over the planet, and slightly beyond.

Not sure you've got the clothes to keep up with it, though. This bass requires that you dress sharp.

64.jpg

Hijack complete. We now return you to your regularly scheduled SBMM thread.

That is a cool bass..Is that a Levys strap..What is the width on that? Sure is nice and wide.

mr.nylon

I received this Ray34CAFL the other day. It's perfect. It plays super also. I've had a few Am. Std. Fretless over the years, this Ray34CAFL is as good or better. A nice way to build an Axe.

ID55vDF.jpg
3r2VOqJ.jpg

Last edited:

mr.nylon

Thank you guys, sorry it took so long to get back to you. They did an awesome job on this Axe. Fretboard included. It does play as good, or better than a Fender Am. Std. Fretless Jazz. I saw it on the Sweetwater.com Guitar Gallery. Everything on it just kept beckoning me to order it. So,….. I did. I really love the way the Shell PG sets off the grain in the body.

PnYYbjN.jpg

Last edited:

sanderhermans

Thank you guys, sorry it took so long to get back to you. They did an awesome job on this Axe. Fretboard included. It does play as good, or better than a Fender Am. Std. Fretless Jazz. I saw it on the Sweetwater.com Guitar Gallery. Everything on it just kept beckoning me to order it. So,….. I did. I really love the way the Shell PG sets off the grain in the body.

PnYYbjN.jpg

These ray 34 ca are sooo nice! Too bad thay are pretty much overpriced around here.... they cost around 1000€ while a real ebmm starts at 1400€ so not really worth getting the lower budget equivalent.

mr.nylon

These ray 34 ca are sooo nice! Too bad thay are pretty much overpriced around here.... they cost around 1000€ while a real ebmm starts at 1400€ so not really worth getting the lower budget equivalent.

That's to bad about the pricing. The Sterling is some what like the G&L Tribute Series. Brought into the U.S., inspected, and setup. I'm very impressed by the quality, and the craftsmanship going into Sterling Ray34CAFL.

sanderhermans

That's to bad about the pricing. The Sterling is some what like the G&L Tribute Series. Brought into the U.S., inspected, and setup. I'm very impressed by the quality, and the craftsmanship going into Sterling Ray34CAFL.

The reason they are so pricy here is propably the transportation and inport fees. They go from wherever they are made to the us and then back to europe. That means the guitar needs to travel twice as far as a usa made guitar or a cheaper one made in the far east but that doesnt need to pass qc in usa.

Top Bottom