• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

five7

That first picture is killer, you guys are going to have a great year!

keko

I have one request for SBMM,

people on my domestic music forum don't believe me when I wrote that SbMM basses are Made in Indonesia and than shipped back to the Orange, CA, USA for a final check and setup!!!

Can You please share me a link or official confirmation for that info, so I can share with those "bad" guys?

SBMM

I have one request for SBMM,

people on my domestic music forum don't believe me when I wrote that SbMM basses are Made in Indonesia and than shipped back to the Orange, CA, USA for a final check and setup!!!

Can You please share me a link or official confirmation for that info, so I can share with those "bad" guys?

Hello Keko,
Yes, the instruments are all built in Indonesia, and then are shipped to the USA to our facility in Orange, CA. I have a Quality Assurance Tech Staff (including myself) who go through all the instruments, give them a full inspection and setup and then they ship to our customers from all over the world.
The only exception is our SUB Series, which Internationally, ships directly from the factory in Indonesia to our customers. For our USA/Canada customers, the SUB Series gets a Quality Assurance test and tune, but does not receive a set up. At the price point that they are at, it isn't economically feasible to do that to the SUB Series.
I hope that this helps with your doubting friends!
If you go on to our facebook, I have pictures of our technicians going through our guitar inspection/setups

9M2E

Hello,

Can you please advise of the fret board options for the colors mentioned below.... I am dying for a Honeyburst with Maple fretboard!!!!

Ray34 is now available in the following finishes:
Black
Tobacco Sunburst
HoneyBurst
Natural
Transparent White Blonde - 2013 Limited Edition (Awesome finish! Ash wood grain shows though amazing!)

SBMM

Hello,

Can you please advise of the fret board options for the colors mentioned below.... I am dying for a Honeyburst with Maple fretboard!!!!

Ray34 is now available in the following finishes:
Black
Tobacco Sunburst
HoneyBurst
Natural
Transparent White Blonde - 2013 Limited Edition (Awesome finish! Ash wood grain shows though amazing!)

Ray34-BK - ROSEWOOD
Ray34-NT - MAPLE
Ray34-HB - ROSEWOOD
Ray34-TWB - ROSEWOOD

Ray34CA-BK - MAPLE
Ray34CA-VC - ROSEWOOD
Ray34CA-SVM - ROSEWOOD
Ray34CA-MG - ROSEWOOD
Ray34CA-3TS - MAPLE

s4001

I recently bought the burst ray CA. excellent axe! I've already done a couple gigs with it and she's a keeper! Now I need to talk my mates into adding some Brothers Johnson to our set lists.

stingray_guy

That mint green Ray34CA with fretless board is outstanding, but "money is the root of all evil", that bass looks killa! also, that trans white finish is gorgeous, 2013 is gunna be the year for SBMM!

Top Bottom