• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Burst59

Found this one on Craigslist yesterday. He said it was a 92, neck said August 1st 91 so that sounds right.
This one is a closet queen it looks like it's been in the case for the last 20 years. It's brand new no fading at and all the parts are all shiny and new. No neck wear at all.
P5310255.jpg
P5310251.jpg
P5310250.jpg
P5310255.jpg
P5310253.jpg

Last edited:

IslandBoy

Nice Find !! Congrats ! Keeping tabs on the market , how much did you snag her for ? Original Case etc. ?

Found this one on Craigslist yesterday. He said it was a 92, neck said August 1st 91 so that sounds right.
This one is a closet queen it looks like it's been in the case for the last 20 years. It's brand new no fading at and all the parts are all shiny and new. No neck wear at all.

Burst59

Original case and I got it for $1,800.00. I tried to get him down to $1,700.00 but he wouldn't budge. He had it listed for 2K.
When he opened the case I was shocked at the condition. he bought it new and played it for about five hours and it's been in the case pretty much ever since. It even had the original strings!

lessthanone

Nice dude! Told ya youd get hooked! Richard, see that nice blue on the bay? Damn, I cant wait another 2 months to pick up another one

IslandBoy

You did GREAT on that one ! That kind of condidtion ............. Great Find ! Congrats !!

Original case and I got it for $1,800.00. I tried to get him down to $1,700.00 but he wouldn't budge. He had it listed for 2K.
When he opened the case I was shocked at the condition. he bought it new and played it for about five hours and it's been in the case pretty much ever since. It even had the original strings!

IslandBoy

Yes, saw that one. Belongs to Rob , a buddy of mine. If I had not already snagged a Blue, I would be all over it !!

Nice dude! Told ya youd get hooked! Richard, see that nice blue on the bay? Damn, I cant wait another 2 months to pick up another one

IslandBoy

No problem. More will come along. Ideally I would prefer a quilt over a flame. Colors seem to come up in waves. 4 months ago there were like 5 Bursts that came up , but I was not ready. Then there was a wave of reds, and a wave of Ambers ......

Burst59

I know it's weird, there was just a wave of amber's one of which I snagged for $1,700.00. he listed it as gold and didn't mention it was a quilt top as well and his pictures were not as good as they could have been but I could tell it had a killer top.
I might still go for the blue so I have an even number of EVH's. Why have only 3 balls when you can have 4?
I'm a guitar hoarder.

lessthanone

why do these always pop up on craigslist in my area AFTER i make a large purchase:mad: ad says it a first year, excellent condition, original case etc. grrrrr

Attachments

• evh.jpg
    evh.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 233

Neanderpaul

Holy Thread Ressurction!

Well...I wasn't here then. So...

image.jpg

And then...

image.jpg

And because I needed a daily player, i snagged an Axis (not seen)

And, finally....

image.jpg

Better late...than never.

vuduhwy

why do these always pop up on craigslist in my area AFTER i make a large purchase:mad: ad says it a first year, excellent condition, original case etc. grrrrr

This sort of thing happens also happens to me. You aren't alone!

Top Bottom