• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

straycat113

That was Bryans T-Black and I will say that it would be hard to find a more honest guy on the forum than him! Not to mention you beat me to it 59 lol, you came away with a hell of a guitar there. It is also one of the rarer colors with about only 600 produced.

Jeff that Purple is insane! Don't know where you scored that bad boy but it is one of the nicest Purple tops I have ever seen.

Okay mostly everyone knows I am a bit mentally challenged when it comes to computers. I have a few pics in my Photobucket account but it seems they changed things up and I am confused on how to transfer a picture. You used to just have to go in and size it for a forum or email. Now when I hit share- Facebook, Twitter or Email only pops up. Someone want to give me a hand here lol.

lessthanone

Jeff, like the new site. I love your blue, what can we do to get that thing to a new home :)

Slav123

Okay mostly everyone knows I am a bit mentally challenged when it comes to computers. I have a few pics in my Photobucket account but it seems they changed things up and I am confused on how to transfer a picture. You used to just have to go in and size it for a forum or email. Now when I hit share- Facebook, Twitter or Email only pops up. Someone want to give me a hand here lol.

Mike, all you have to do is run the cursor/mouse over the pic (don't click on it to enlarge it, just hover over it) and you will see a mini options window come up around the pic, click inside the last text box for " IMG code " and it will copy the pic in the correct
post that you want to put it in and click paste - you're done!

Burst59

Crap I just found another one I want to buy and I haven't even received my second one yet.
I'm already at 15 guitars but man they all have different tops and I want them all.
I had the same problem with Les Paul's and ended up with 6 Custom Shops.
It's funny I drive a piece of **** car but I have 40K tied up in guitars.

lessthanone

Crap I just found another one I want to buy and I haven't even received my second one yet.
I'm already at 15 guitars but man they all have different tops and I want them all.
I had the same problem with Les Paul's and ended up with 6 Custom Shops.
It's funny I drive a piece of **** car but I have 40K tied up in guitars.

ha, you've got the bug. you're going to end up selling everything else you own for music man's dude. I've owned them all from prs to gibby etc and nothing compares to the evh/axis neck for me. you cant get any better for the money. welcome to the dark side

Burst59

ha, you've got the bug. you're going to end up selling everything else you own for music man's dude. I've owned them all from prs to gibby etc and nothing compares to the evh/axis neck for me. you cant get any better for the money. welcome to the dark side

It's one of the easiest guitars to play plus those pickups are amazing. I brought it to my last band rehearsal and they loved it. I had a hard time staying off the bar though, I haven't had a Floyd for a while so I was dive bombing all over the place.
That annoyed them a little bit. So I think I'll just stick with 3 and I'm done, I'm eye balling one those John Petrucci JPXI 6 BFR's. Just waiting for good deal on a used one to pop up.

nobozos

Ya know, I would consider trading mine for a faded purple one, if someone would rather have the sun-burst. Must be faded though. PM if interested.

Burst59

Well I just got some good news from my manager, my band just got an offer to open for Jackyl or headline the following night at a Biker Rally. Not sure which option we should go for but I'm finally going to get try out my EVH's on a big stage there's going to be 15,000.00 people in the audience it should be allot of fun or were going to get pelted with beer bottles.
Last show I used my les Paul which sounded great but I was struggling to get to the higher notes on the fretboard unlike the EVH which is the fastest neck I've ever played.

IslandBoy

A little Red action ...........
Hard to capture, however the top on this is Killer !

548781509_o.jpg

P3100859.jpg

Top Bottom