• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

IslandBoy

Jeff is pulling out the big guns today !!! Im loving that Purple quilt ! Did you have the stripe job done, or did you buy it like that? I have often thought about buying an old faded beater EVH , and having the stripe job done .........

Burst59

I bought my first EVH last month and just picked up another today

93 Amber Quilt
KGrHqZHJwE-dd40O8ZBPsCGBepUg60_12.jpg

94 Emerald Green
471724_370558916315009_165635120140724_928696_396602023_o.jpg

Gio_Force_One

I have played that guitar at Tollie's house its definitely black and Bryan is as honest as they come no way he said it was green.

Tollywood

Hello all...well, just to set the record straight:

I advertised the evh for sale as a transparent black. Everyone here saw my ad, which I simply cut and pasted over to the gear page. I never called it green. A green is worth four thousand dollars. The ebmm evh can look greenish, more of a slate grey, under certain lighting, but I never said it was green.

The confusion may have started when I also offered him my green peavey wolfgang evh, with pictures of a green wolf. He passed since he already has a wolf. He made a reference to my black evh being green. I corrected him and said, no my wolf was the green one.

So, that being clarified, I don't expect to rot in hell.

Welcome to the forum Burst59. Dick.

tommydude

Tollie is honest. I will stand up for him. Very true to his word.

We have done several guitar transactions/money exchanges/phone calls.

dibart77

Jeff is pulling out the big guns today !!! Im loving that Purple quilt ! Did you have the stripe job done, or did you buy it like that? I have often thought about buying an old faded beater EVH , and having the stripe job done .........

Thanks IslandBoy (and sorry for taking so long to respond)! The purple quilt is 100% unfaded and mint and was a KILLER find. The striped was acquired that way.

Top Bottom