• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

lessthanone

Richard, if you find a nice blue and want the pink let me know. Pinky is going in for a full cut and buff in a week or two plus I found a mint case from another forum member. I hate to say it because I've never been a collector but once my green axis arrives tuesday the pinky may be retired to the case as an investment piece...

straycat113

Rich did you run into a Prophet who miraculously cured you lol. You went from down in the dumps looking to unload to what seems like a big old GAS binge. Way to go pal- stay in the game!

straycat113

Spud it will be highly unlikely to find the literature or case candy, but you should have no problem finding a case. Just keep an eye out on Ebay and if I come across one I will PM you. I just saw one for sale about a month ago.

IslandBoy

Sure Did !!! The physical therapist sent from Heaven !!!
Fortunately, I had only sold the Blue by the time I was referred to him...........
Just need a natural , a burst , and a green to (re) complete the EVH collection. Anyone ?????

Rich did you run into a Prophet who miraculously cured you lol. You went from down in the dumps looking to unload to what seems like a big old GAS binge. Way to go pal- stay in the game!

Last edited:

lessthanone

Sure Did !!! The physical therapist sent from Heaven !!!
Fortunately, I had only sold the Blue by the time I was referred to him...........
Just need a natural , a burst , and a green to (re) complete the EVH collection. Anyone ?????

You found a pink?

Spudmurphy

Spud it will be highly unlikely to find the literature or case candy, but you should have no problem finding a case. Just keep an eye out on Ebay and if I come across one I will PM you. I just saw one for sale about a month ago.
Shame that - as I don't move in the "EVH Collectors circuit" I was unsure whether stuff like that was out there.
Just out of interest aside from the leaflet, did anything else come in the case when the guitar was bought new?

Tim O'Sullivan

My EVH's 'case candy' was a warranty card (two actually), an EVH spec sheet, a Music man brochure, a polishing cloth, a pair of case keys in a little plastic wallet and a wrench for the Floyd Rose. All of which have disappeared into the sands of time...

bsteff666

OK...I will play.

You guys have seen my '92 Green with the wild quilt top.
DSC07195.jpg

...and here is my '93 Red that I bought new in the fall of '93. This one has been THE ONE...my number one guitar through so much over the years.
DSC07192.jpg

Not the best top you've ever seen...but one hell of a guitar. I know most will cringe at sight of that sticker on the top...but it is part of our history together.

This guitar is extra special to me because at one time I thought I would never see it again. In 1998...after rarely leaving my hands for five years...it was stolen...and miraculously came home to me two years later. (That story probably deserves a thread of its own).

Its got a killer birdseye neck.
DSC07194.jpg

lessthanone

bsteff, the crosses on either side of that green are a little crazy. I want it!!! And damn that is some crazy birdseye on that neck!

lessthanone

My 93 arrived today just in time for a weekend of guitar and beer.
P5250228.jpg
P5250229.jpg
P5250233.jpg
P5250234.jpg
P5250235.jpg
P5250236.jpg

Nice one, Now that I got my green tribute my pinky is going to the shop tomorrow for a makeover and Im now saving for either a blue or purple evh!

lessthanone

Well guys, Dropped Pinky off today at Nolls guitars for her makeover! Sadly, she'll be there for 3 weeks :( but when she gets back it will have been well worth it. Getting a few of the dings filled and a complete buff. Yea Buddy!

straycat113

Where is Tony Reed? Spud don't you remember the forum member Anthoney Reed from the UK that kept picking up EVH's and would then post if anyone had a case or case candy? Have not seen him on the boards in a while, but he is a good guy and he found everything he was looking for. I know he got a case on Ebay as I was helping him look and I think he got another one and some case candy from a forum member. I will let you know when a case pops up.

Spudmurphy

Where is Tony Reed? Spud don't you remember the forum member Anthoney Reed from the UK that kept picking up EVH's and would then post if anyone had a case or case candy? Have not seen him on the boards in a while, but he is a good guy and he found everything he was looking for. I know he got a case on Ebay as I was helping him look and I think he got another one and some case candy from a forum member. I will let you know when a case pops up.
Hi Stray - it would just be nice to get the literature - mine is a hardtail so I need to find out what did/didn't come with it. (obviously Floyd instructions wouldn't be necessary, so I doubt mine came with those).
Although I have gigged my EVH - I do primarily keep it in it's (non original case) - it would be good to get an original without paying the earth for it.
So yeah if any spare EVH case stuff is out there let me know?

Spud (stuck in Bradford, UK - bored, no guitar, 48 hours into giving up smoking, the bar is calling!!)

MPM

LessThan... Hopefully that new green Tribute will help pass the time while you wait for Pinky to return. This thread needs a natty top and a solid gold to have all colors represented. I know they are out there.....

Top Bottom