• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwf1004

Yeah, I hear ya bro; just like in update #3, that was what I gauged as well. Also as I posted there, oh mighty slow one :D, the media would have been ALL over it if that has truly happened.

Haters suck... :mad:

Warg Master

PRSPlayer said:
WoW! What a thread! :eek:

I've just finished reading 7 pages of reviews and I'm speechless.
I'm an EVH fan from way back when. I remember, back in '78, wearing out the grooves on my VH1 album (remember those things?) trying to cop eruption licks when I was only 13 years old. Lemme tell ya ... any kid who could cop those licks back in '78 got mucho respect from the locals. :D

Anyway, after reading about Eddie falling all over the place, throwing guitars at people, and being totally F'd up to the point of not even being able to play, I have to agree with Darrell .... the media would have had a field day with it.
It HAS to make you wonder.

Regardless, one thing is for sure ... EVH was, is, and always will be an inspiration for me dispite the bad reviews.

On an unrelated note ... why is Eddie STILL playing those POS guitars? Uh ... I mean those Wolfgang guitars? Is he still under contract? I think if I were under contract to play that guitar I might throw a few of em myself. :D
(just kidding)

This coming from some one with the screen name "PRSPlayer"... you wanna talk about crap guitars? Go to PRS!! WHAHHAHSHAHHA!H!HHA!H!H!!H!H!H!!!!!

PRSPlayer

This coming from some one with the screen name "PRSPlayer"... you wanna talk about crap guitars? Go to PRS!! WHAHHAHSHAHHA!H!HHA!H!H!!H!H!H!!!!!

Okay... you win.
I'll work on getting my screen name changed to "POSPlayer". :D

PRSPlayer

What are you guys trying to do to me?!!!!
I'm on probation with the moderators on this Forum (especially one in particular)!
.... AND YOU KNOW THIS, MAN! :D

I'll have to reserve my comments for a later date. :rolleyes:

dwf1004

Hey, lay off the guy, would ya? The screen name is dated...that PRS is in someone else's hand now,and the boy has seen the light with a damn near mint EVH.

He's OK...lower your weapons. And why are the dogs here? Who let the dogs out? (It was there, I just had to!) :D

I know y'all were messin', but let the PRS thing rest, since it is now irrelevant. Dino's an alright cat. :)

Thanks guys...

Eddie Van Halen

dwf1004 said:
Hey, lay off the guy, would ya? The screen name is dated...that PRS is in someone else's hand now,and the boy has seen the light with a damn near mint EVH.

He's OK...lower your weapons. And why are the dogs here? Who let the dogs out? (It was there, I just had to!) :D

I know y'all were messin', but let the PRS thing rest, since it is now irrelevant. Dino's an alright cat. :)

Thanks guys...

Hahaha animal lover anyone? :p

Warg Master

dwf1004 said:

Thanks guys...

Oh, now we can't give people a hard time when we want to? YOU should be one to talk there Darrell!!! :p

dwf1004

Hey, just going to bat for mah boy, Warg...that's all. :)

And I can get away with it...I have power. :D (Don't let that remark fool you; I get away with nothing...)

PRSPlayer

Oh, now we can't give people a hard time when we want to? YOU should be one to talk there Darrell!!!

No, you guys got it all wrong ...
Darrell doesn't miss a beat when it comes to rag'n on me.
I think I would maybe compare it to trying to pet a dog while he's eating.
:D

hahahaha well i shouldnt knock PRS they do make some decent guitars but compared to a wolfie or an axis, theres really no comparison

SPELLCHECK EDIT :
hahahaha well i shouldnt knock PRS they do make some decent guitars and compared to a wolfie or an axis, theres really no comparison

:)

Last edited:

dwf1004

PRSPlayer said:
No, you guys got it all wrong ...
Darrell doesn't miss a beat when it comes to rag'n on me.
I think I would maybe compare it to trying to pet a dog while he's eating.
:D

I've told everyone that I know this, and I'm going to enlighten you all with the same, so you can see where I'm at:

Take solace in the fact that I pick on ya; it means that I like ya. :D

Now, if I bust your chops from here on out, you'll feel all flowery inside, instead of thinking that I'm an absolute a**. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom