• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Etudica

Purple Majesty Monarchy with Chrome hardware instead of the matte black :)
I know I'm being real picky... I'm still gonna pick up a purple monarchy anyway!

kestrou

Yes to this! I really want a 'Whitelord' Y2D version in Trans White, SS frets, and roasted neck and board! (The mock-up in my avatar)
I'd write a check for one of those too...

That's three votes in case anybody is counting! :)

Kevin

Fro

Morse. Roasted neck. Stainless frets. St Vincent pickups & switching.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Silhouette Special, roasted maple neck, rosewood board, stainless frets, BFR tonewood cocktail body (alder, mahogany tone block, maple top), Neptune Blue (which was 2014 PDN run), morse-style clear pickguard, HSS with noiseless singles.

I'll call it the Jetlagged Baby Special. Hello from the state of Massachusets, BTW.

jones4tone

Silhouette Special, roasted maple neck, rosewood board, stainless frets, BFR tonewood cocktail body (alder, mahogany tone block, maple top), Neptune Blue (which was 2014 PDN run), morse-style clear pickguard, HSS with noiseless singles.

I'll call it the Jetlagged Baby Special. Hello from the state of Massachusets, BTW.

Welcome to America, Kevin! What you've described certainly sounds like something which would catch my eye, as I have a soft spot for blue guitars.

bhull

EBMM came out with my dream guitar this year.

I'm looking at you - Purple Monarchy Majesty.

Funny, I could only ever picture myself buying 2 models of guitar in purple and they are both made by MM. The Majesty and the Axis. The Axis pulls the color off really well too.

PurpleAxisR.jpg

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Welcome to America, Kevin! What you've described certainly sounds like something which would catch my eye, as I have a soft spot for blue guitars.

Thanks. Always good to be back! Ten days in MA, then drive to Buffalo via Saratoga, quick hop to Toronto to hang with beej, then back to Buffalo for a few weeks by lake Erie, hopefully swimming, with plenty of IPA, rootbeer, Sahlen's hotdogs, beef on weck. I love my summers!

Nik_Left_RG

My dream JP is already in Production but not in the Orientation I am use to .. A JP15 Lefty .. My Oh My, I am drooling just thinking about it.. And That is my dream EBMM.

agt

Majesty original (basswood wings) HSH with full Gamechanger electronics (i.e. ability to configure pickup wirings).

Any color finish as long as the hardware is chrome.

bhull

Majesty original (basswood wings) HSH with full Gamechanger electronics (i.e. ability to configure pickup wirings).

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I thought it did in-fact have the full Gamechanger in it. It's just that it was only being used for switching and the rest is not in use.

jones4tone

Thanks. Always good to be back! Ten days in MA, then drive to Buffalo via Saratoga, quick hop to Toronto to hang with beej, then back to Buffalo for a few weeks by lake Erie, hopefully swimming, with plenty of IPA, rootbeer, Sahlen's hotdogs, beef on weck. I love my summers!

Sounds like a wonderful chance to relax. I assume there's some guitar playing mixed in there. And give some other, non-IPA beers a chance! ;)

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
Here's an idea: purple (think Axis type trans purple) on a JP15 quilt top, but with a 25th Anniversary style chambered body and a series/parallel switch

Top Bottom