• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

metalarch

I will like a Axis with bridge and tailpiece (like the Morse model or the armada) with only the volume control…that for me will be perfect.

Lax

All of them, because it's so pricey in europe that it's pure madness to buy them :(
Nearly 1/4 of my annual salary for my jp12

edhalen

I already have mine - and it's a SBMM!!! Valentine JV60 with a DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary bridge pup in the neck position and a DiMarzio AT-1 in the bridge. Roasted flamed maple neck, Schaller tuners and Graphtec saddles. 12DB gain boost volume knob and split coil tone knob. 12" radius neck with soft V neck profile at the 1st fret. This guitar ROCKS and is absolutely perfect for me! I can get most any tone out of it thanks to the split coil. LOVE it!

spychocyco

With Peavey releasing the HP2 (Wolfgang) at Summer NAMM, it really makes me think about the potential of a carved top Axis.
Hey, who would have thought EBMM would do a semi-hollow?!?

Would LOVE an archtop/carved top Axis. Literally my only gripe about the Axis is the lack of a forearm contour and that red indention that's become pretty much permanent in my lower arm where I rest it on the body when I play. :)

mistercharlie

or a Valentine with arm contour.

This. Also, a Valentine in any other color than the current options. I have natural and don’t like it at all, but the guitar is so good I can put up with it.

(sonic blue, if you’re asking).

Last edited:

Pott

Valentine with arm contour.
Albert Lee HH in blue (vintage or otherwise), with Piezo.
JPX with hardtail bridge or non-floating trem.

Fro

This. Also, a Valentine in any other color than the current options. I have natural and don’t like it at all, but the guitar is so good I can put up with it.

(sonic blue, if you’re asking).

Nothing a can of Krylon cant fix.

Bungo

Its like the love child of a 20th Silo and a JP6...I like it.

That's exactly what it was!

I believe a couple were made for JP which he then used for the 'Score' Dream Theater DVD and shows about 2006. I'm sure Sterling will remember more.

I'm still waiting for a limited run of these to become available... :)

Top Bottom