• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Norrin Radd

The HH Al came in powder blue - that is the color of mine. Don't ever recall it in another blue that was close to sonic. The SSS could come in Sky Blue - like xjbebop's.

Rialas

The HH Al came in powder blue - that is the color of mine. Don't ever recall it in another blue that was close to sonic. The SSS could come in Sky Blue - like xjbebop's.

Thank you. That's the one. Looks the same.

banjoplayer

Here's a couple pics of mine for reference...

2065.jpg

2067.jpg

2072.jpg

**all that being said, I also have a basic black MM90 AL that is -almost- my favorite to play... :D
Each one has it's own Mojo regardless of color...

georgeous!!

Rialas

georgeous!!

That sky blue does look great btw!!

When I get mine home I'll take a few more pics. We stayed in Bath for the evening.

Sorry for the confusion. The thread should have been titled "black or powder blue".

Pretty happy though with my choice.

Thanks again for everyone's input. Cheers.

Movielife

My vote is ANYTHING but black on a guitar. I will only buy a black guitar or bass if it is the ONLY option and it's a bargain. Otherwise, has to be another colour. I used to have a few black basses and I used to choose black a lot, but something put me off and I just think it is way too common.

Sky Blue.

My Albert Lee HH and Big Al 5 SSS Bass are Vintage Sunburst with Tort and are both stunning.

Rialas

We're home. Tiring journey but made an adventure of it, and it sure is safer than trusting Hermes to loose another guitar.

Haven't even plugged it in yet. Looks so cool, I think this is going to be my new #1.

xjbebop

Good score!!
I would -love- to have one of those natural finish models on the left....and a "M" hole guitar too for that matter!
Please post pics of the other two!!!

Top Bottom