• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Rialas

Good score!!
I would -love- to have one of those natural finish models on the left....and a "M" hole guitar too for that matter!
Please post pics of the other two!!!
Thanks. I'll upload some pics.
I posted here when I first bought them, I might be able to find the links.

Rialas

what a beauty!!
are the other 2 also yours? The AL 70th and the hollowbody Axis?
Yes they are. The AL 70th is as new. I don't play it as much as my other guitars as I'm more at home with a rosewood fretboard.
The hollow body is my "go to" guitar because of the humbuckers. Hence why I wanted a rosewood HH Albert, and the shape is of the AL is just so comfy.

I can confirm the AL HH is everything I thought it would be.

Thanks every one.

Rialas

My jp6 bfr doesn't get much use either, but find it nearly impossible to sell stuff.

TripHazard

Love the pictures. I think all Guitar pictures should have player's furry friends in the shot. My guitars are generally guarded by a little black cat (and sometimes the Tabby one gets in on the action) :)

fbecir

You are a man of good taste : a nice AL and a cat !

My cat likes my AL but she prefers to play with my ASS :
DSC06609.jpg

xjbebop

Finally got to check your links...Seems I saw them before as I had posted on both of them :eek:

A870E2E1-B767-48AA-A1F3-58AFFEC7ACB4.jpg

Interesting thing is that since then I also acquired an Axis SS (MM90). I have to say that the more I play it, the more I like / love it -almost- as much as my AL's....:D

As for furry critters, haven't owned a cat for a long time, and the ones we have now are bigger than the guitars and would just think they are chew toys, so....:eek:

Rialas

:eek:
Finally got to check your links...Seems I saw them before as I had posted on both of them :eek:

Interesting thing is that since then I also acquired an Axis SS (MM90). I have to say that the more I play it, the more I like / love it -almost- as much as my AL's....:D

As for furry critters, haven't owned a cat for a long time, and the ones we have now are bigger than the guitars and would just think they are chew toys, so....:eek:
Same, my Axis SS is a beast, and this AL is up there with it.
I'm also gassing for an mm90 of some sort but will have to wait a while. Glad you're enjoying yours. These musicmans are a little addictive.

xjbebop

""These musicmans are a little addictive."" = understatement of the year :D

Actually, we do have Pumas and Bobcats in the area...I know, I've seen them :eek:

We care for dogs...big dogs...:eek:

"...ya like dags?..." ;)

CONGRATS on your new-to-you HH AL!
And if you think it's amazing (and it is...), keep your eyes out for one with the coil splits....:rolleyes:

Spudmurphy

Indeed the ALOC is very proud of it's members. Alas, I'm late to this party!! I've been away and working on things made of stainless steel - I don't want to go 88 mph just yet ! ;)

Should have been blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I mean just check out the link to my LEAL - not many of those suckers!!!

But all ALs are good surely ????

Top Bottom