• Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Musicman Axis Super Sport P90 : G15225

Thanks

Best regards

This Axis Super Sport was completed on June 6th, 2001. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Would appreciate any info and d.o.b for my new First Lady please

Axis G73708
Thanks

This Axis was completed on March 5th, 2015. The color is Neptune Blue with the Roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Would like info on Music Man Sub 1 ser# X12041 please. Thanks.

This S.U.B. 1 Guitar HH was completed on September 24th, 2004. The color is Textured Cinnamon with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Rockin Robin Guitars.

Hi
How about a
Reflex #G68816

This Reflex was completed on March 8th, 2013. The color is Kauri with the Maple neck & matching headstock. We don't have the originally shipped to information for this one.

DREYES25

I just purchased a ebmm jp6 with serial G45322 and need more info on guitar specs ...what pickups and additional info

thanks so much

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
What is the Date of a Musicman Luke Black Sparkle Ser Nr: G20483?
Thanks a lot.
Richard

This Luke was completed on June 27th, 2002. The color is Black Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

I just purchased a ebmm jp6 with serial G45322 and need more info on guitar specs ...what pickups and additional info

thanks so much

This JP6 was completed on May 7th, 2009. The color is Stealth Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It's got the D-Sonic in the bridge & a DiMarzio custom wound in the neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

hey man, i have a jp15 could you tell me about it?

serial number F29850

This JP15 7 was completed on April 29th, 2015. The color is Sahara Burst Quilt with the Roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe.

Fer

Hello i have found a number over the neck of a Silhouette Special: G20345
I need info specs for the guitar, i want to purchase it.

Last edited:

vgrupcev

Hi,
Can you please tell me more about this Majesty (like DOB, where/when was it sold originally, color, build material...)?
SN#: M00862
Thank you in advance.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello i have found a number over the neck of my Luke I : 6795
Thank

This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Hello i have found a number over the neck of a Silhouette Special: G20345
I need info specs for the guitar, i want to purchase it.

This Silhouette Special SSS was completed on August 15th, 2002. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sedes Trading Limited.

Hello,

I recently purchased a James Valentine guitar and would like to know the completion date. Serial # G75462.

Thank you!

October 31st, 2016.

Hi,
Can you please tell me more about this Majesty (like DOB, where/when was it sold originally, color, build material...)?
SN#: M00862
Thank you in advance.

This Majesty was completed on October 15th, 2014. The color is Polar Noir with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Cambells Morrell Music.

Hello,
I'd be pleased to get some information on my silhouette.
The engraving says: 88083
Thanks

This one is coming up as an EVH in our system, is there any chance that it could be something different?

MANREZA

Musicman Luke I

Hello on the body under the handle I found this registration(inscription): 533 MAY 16 1995 P RED; you Can tell it to me a little more on the instrument thank you and good day numero serie Luke I.jpg
This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

This Silhouette Special SSS was completed on August 15th, 2002. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sedes Trading Limited.

October 31st, 2016.

This Majesty was completed on October 15th, 2014. The color is Polar Noir with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Cambells Morrell Music.

This one is coming up as an EVH in our system, is there any chance that it could be something different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom