• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

headcrash

There is an Axis Sport HH. Its serial is G05417. When was it built and what was the color? Looks similar to a faded pinkburst. Also has zebra pickups which I think are not original. Can you please enlighten me? Thanks!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Want to buy a second hand JP6 G 27925.

This JP6 was completed on March 24th, 2005. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hello on the body under the handle I found this registration(inscription): 533 MAY 16 1995 P RED; you Can tell it to me a little more on the instrument thank you and good day View attachment 30934

The body was completed around May 16th, 1995. Unfortunately there is no additional information that can be yielded from what's written on the neck pocket. Can you send a photo of the serial number to [email protected]? We'll take a look to see if we can notice anything different.

Ebmm luke ii g21900

This Luke II was completed on October 10th, 2002. The color is Teal Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Just picked up a Luke - G61628.
Love it, now I think I need an Albert Lee too.

This Luke II was completed on October 10th, 2011. The color is Luke Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

There is an Axis Sport HH. Its serial is G05417. When was it built and what was the color? Looks similar to a faded pinkburst. Also has zebra pickups which I think are not original. Can you please enlighten me? Thanks!

This Axis Sport HH was completed on February 1st, 1999. The color is Blue with the Maple neck. These models used custom wound DiMarzio pickups with black casings. This one was originally shipped to Washington Music Center.

slr_shooter

Hello all,

I just purchased a used Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport, serial #G07392. Any info specific to this instrument would be appreciated. Thanks.

vgrupcev

Hi,
Can you please tell me more about this JP (like DOB, when/where was it sold originally, color, build material...)?
SN#: G67841
Thank you in advance.

hibachi

I can't find another serial number. :confused:
There's only the 88083 on the headstock (picture).
If it might be of any help: You have to completely remove (unscrew) the pickguard in order to change the 9v battery.

DSC_0033.jpg DSC_0036.jpg DSC_0037.jpg

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Jpxi g59457

June 9th, 2016.

Hello,
I'd like some info on:
Axis Sport Serial No: A92688
Thank you.

This Axis Sport HSS was completed on November 24th, 1997. The color is Purple with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Hello all,

I just purchased a used Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport, serial #G07392. Any info specific to this instrument would be appreciated. Thanks.

This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on August 18th, 1999. The color is Translucent Gold with the maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Cente

Jp guitar
G72351

Thanks

February 11th, 2015.

Hi,
Can you please tell me more about this JP (like DOB, when/where was it sold originally, color, build material...)?
SN#: G67841
Thank you in advance.

This JP6 was completed on February 3rd, 2014. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

I can't find another serial number. :confused:
There's only the 88083 on the headstock (picture).
If it might be of any help: You have to completely remove (unscrew) the pickguard in order to change the 9v battery.

View attachment 30967 View attachment 30968 View attachment 30969

It's interesting, that one is coming up as an EVH in our serial number database. It's possible there was a mistake made when it was inputed. We believe it is a 1988. In 1988 & 1989 the serial numbers were stamped into the back of the headstock and the first 2 digits are the year of production. Sorry we don't have more information for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom