• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt G

Hi can you tell me what year (month) this Axis Sport was made?

A92830

Also I would be interested in what pick-up are installed.

Thank you very much for an answer.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Picked my 3rd EBMM today! Can you help me date and provide details about my Silhouette Special? SN# G70061
Thanks!

This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on March 5th, 2014. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Trying to date the following:

Music Man Axis USA
G23751

This Axis was completed on October 17th, 2003. The color is Quilt red with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Spencer's Music Room.

Hi can you tell me what year (month) this Axis Sport was made?

A92830

Also I would be interested in what pick-up are installed.

Thank you very much for an answer.

This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Hello my axis ex that I just bought in japan.. G00484

Unfortunately the Axis EX serial numbers were never inputed into our database. We sent all the parts, bodies & necks to our Japanese distributor to assemble and setup in Japan.

Music Man Axis Sport P90s Sunburst G05232

This Axis Sport MM-90 was completed on February 12th, 1999. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Jim's Music Center.

obeymydog

Hello, can I have the DOB and any other details for my Axis Super Sport? SN is G36841

Last edited:

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello, can I have the DOB and any other details for my Axis Super Sport? SN is G36841

This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on August 29th, 2007. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Beacock Music.

New-to-me Petrucci: G18653 Can you also confirm the pickups? Thanks!

This JP6 was completed on February 14th, 2002. The color is Silver Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard. It has DiMarzio custom wound pickups. It was originally shipped to Sam Ash.

Do you have any information about the distributor?

The distributor is Kanda Shokai Corporation.

IslandBoy

Hi Joel - Can you please give me the production date, original color, and where shipped for 87111. Thx

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi Joel - Can you please give me the production date, original color, and where shipped for 87111. Thx

This EVH was completed on March 17th, 1995. The color is Translucent Red. It was originally shipped to Drum City Guitarland.

Would like to know as much as possible about G46561, thx!

This JP6 was completed on October 16th, 2009. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays, nickel frets & matching headstock. It has the DiMarzio Crunch Lab & LiquiFire pickups. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi. Wanting some info on EBMM serial number 82118. Date, color and where it was originally shipped. Thanks

This EVH was completed on August 7th, 1992. The color is Translucent Sunburst. It was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom