• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello again! First of all, thanks for the info on my Luke II.
Another request: I've got a Luke I in white here (Serial number A90324).

I was told the guitar was shown at a NAMM Show back in the 90s and that it was/is something like 'one of a kind' in this color. Is there any truth to the story?

Thanks!

A90324 is bringing up a Luke 1 that was completed on July 24th, 1997. The color is Pearl Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

I am looking for information on the following serial number 97214. DOB and Specs.
Thank You!

This Silhouette HSS was completed on January 25th, 1996. The color is Candy Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Do you have any information on S/N G65477

Thanks - Bobike

This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on April 17th, 2013. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe.

fabiobenetton

Hi,

could I get the date of manufacture and any other information available for my guitar?

Serial number #G08366.

Thank you very much!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi,

could I get the date of manufacture and any other information available for my guitar?

Serial number #G08366.

Thank you very much!

This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on November 19th, 1999. The color is Translucent Orange with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

fabiobenetton

This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on November 19th, 1999. The color is Translucent Orange with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

In the neck pocket have a "NOV 02" what's mean? Thanks

ildotore

Dear sir/mrs,
I would like to know some more details about my new used Luke3.
The serial nr is G66008

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards from Holland
Edward

juddhorn

Hello, any info you have on these would be awesome

G00261 Axis
G04401 Axis
G73608 Axis

Thank you.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
In the neck pocket have a "NOV 02" what's mean? Thanks

That may be the date the body was done being painted or wired. The DOB in our serial number database is the day the instrument is first strung and setup.

Any info on my Silhouette Serial nº 93112 (speckled) Maple neck/Ash body (single piece) would be appreciated.

This Silhouette SSS was completed on January 11th, 1992. The color is listed as Special with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things. The database doesn't have info on what "Special" is, that was just used in the early 90s if the color was something different from our standard offering.

G04076 MM Axis - all details really appreciated

This Axis was completed on October 30th, 1998. The color is Translucent Purple with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Empire Guitars.

Dear sir/mrs,
I would like to know some more details about my new used Luke3.
The serial nr is G66008

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards from Holland
Edward

This Luke 3 HSS was completed on June 28th, 2012. The color is Olive Gold with the all Rosewood neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Good afternoon, I would like to know about a bass with serial number E06571. can anybody help me?

This StingRay 5 was completed on July 15th, 1999. The color is Pearl Blue with the lined fretless Pau Ferro fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mass Street Music.

Jp6 stealth G55540

This JP6 was completed on February 14th, 2013. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Hello, any info you have on these would be awesome

G00261 Axis
G04401 Axis
G73608 Axis

Thank you.

G00261 Axis - This Axis was completed on January 14th, 1998. The color is Translucent Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

G04401 Axis - This Axis was completed on November 19th, 1998. The color is Opaque Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

G73608 Axis - This Axis was completed on December 15th, 2015. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
G09835 MM Steve Morse

THANKS ! !

This Steve Morse was completed on February 29th, 2000. The color is Morse Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Jp6 - g54918
jpx - f29461

Jp6 - g54918 - This JP6 was completed on March 14th, 2012. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Flores Music.

jpx - f29461 - This JPX 7 was completed on November 20th, 2013. The color is Barolo with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Hi,
I would like to know some more details about JP
S/N - G59346

This JP6 BFR was completed on March 22nd, 2016. The color is Vintage Tobacco Burst with the Flame top and Maple neck with matching headstock. The body wood is Alder. This is from our 2015 Tobacco Burst Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month ordering window. It was originally shipped to Cream City Music.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi,
I would like to know some details about - (D.O.B, shipping)

JP6 LE - S/N - G36782

Thank you very much.

This JP6 was completed on April 8th, 2008. The color is Sequoia Gold with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. This was from our 2008 limited edition Sequoia Gold run with gold hardware. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

DOB on my newest acquisition please:

EBMM Axis G70761

Thank you!

This Axis was completed on November 6th, 2013. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Sam Ash.

Hi Joel, here's another.
Thank you!

G40583 MM Axis

This Axis was completed on March 17th, 2008. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Grand Central Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom