Fleskeelvis

I gave you wrong serialnumber for the EB Musicman JP6
The right one is G25136
Do you have DOB?

Best regards
Thomas

Last edited:

leeennny

Greetings to all, I finally can say I have joined the EBMM family and it was with a blast, bought a JP6 Dargie Delight II but would love some more info!

Serial on back plate is G39215.

Thanks!
Lenny

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
I gave you wrong serialnumber for the EB Musicman JP6
The right one is G25136
Do you have DOB?

Best regards
Thomas

This JP6 was completed on August 26th, 2004. The color is Radiance Red with the Rosewood fretboard & black painted headstock. It was originally shipped to Washington Music Center. This was from our 1st limited edition run that was only open for a limited ordering window.

Greetings to all, I finally can say I have joined the EBMM family and it was with a blast, bought a JP6 Dargie Delight II but would love some more info!

Serial on back plate is G39215.

Thanks!
Lenny

This JP6 Dargie Delight II was completed on December 3rd, 2009. The color is Carmel Apple Delight with the Ebony fretboard with Abolone inlays. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Beautiful guitar, details please.

Serial # G87566

Thank you.

This Axis Super Sport HH BFR was completed on March 22nd, 2018. The color is Buckeye Burl with the roasted Maple neck with black binding. The body wood is African Mahogany. It was originally shipped to Distinctive Guitar.

New (to me) Axis:
G23297

This Axis was completed on December 6th, 2004. The color is Quilt Natural with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Kh84

Hello

Would like some info on my JPX.
Serial number is G55502

Im also wondering if there is stainless steel frets on this?

St8kout

Majesty Monarchy #M07872

Can't imagine it being too old. Sweetwater told me I'd have to order it now (April) for a July delivery. Seems I got the last one Guitar Center had in stock at their Florida warehouse.

Spenn77

Picked up a used Stingray in vintage white, lookin to zero in on production date. SN: G74760. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello

Would like some info on my JPX.
Serial number is G55502

Im also wondering if there is stainless steel frets on this?

This JPX was completed on August 16th, 2012. The color is Barolo with the Ebony fretboard with stainless steel frets. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Hi - Stingray guitar S/N G75801

This StingRay Guitar was completed on February 17th, 2016. The color is Vintage Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe.

Axis Serial# G05368

Thanks!

This Axis was completed on March 24th, 1999. The color is Trans Blue with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to our Marketing Department.

Valentine G55889

This Valentine was completed on January 9th, 2017. The color is Trans Maroon with the roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to American Musical Supply.

Majesty Monarchy #M07872

Can't imagine it being too old. Sweetwater told me I'd have to order it now (April) for a July delivery. Seems I got the last one Guitar Center had in stock at their Florida warehouse.

This Majesty Monarchy was completed on March 14th, 2018. The color is Royal Red with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Hello. Could you please let me know about this beauty? Serial# G37354

Thank you!

This Axis was completed on September 26th, 2007. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Huber Breese Music.

Silhouette HSH: 94009.

This Silhouette HSH was completed on September 1st, 1993. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

New to me Axis Blue Balboa Burst - serial G71705

This Axis was completed on June 26th, 2014. The color is Trans Blue with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

Greetings from Italy. I have a MM JP7 s/n F18847. Thanks for any information received!

This JP7 was completed on October 18th, 2007. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Eko Music.

Picked up a used Stingray in vintage white, lookin to zero in on production date. SN: G74760. Thanks in advance!

This StingRay Guitar was completed on April 4th, 2016. The color is Ivory White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom