• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

KonnyMusic

Hi,
I would like to ask you to help me to choose most versatile guitar. I want to buy the high-end guitar, but alas don't have a chance to try it in the store. I understand that MM Sabre is new model, but any way I hope you can help me.

I like piezo on JP15, but I don't know if its so important to have it, if I already have another guitar with piezo - Godin A6 Ultra.

I mostly play and sing at the same time - pop and rock music, sometimes blues and country.
So, I'm looking for versatile guitar to use it for my own concerts and concerts with my students.

Please, help with your advise!

TripHazard

I don’t own either, but If you look at the videos of the Sabre on the main website, it looks very versatile across musical styles

KonnyMusic

I don’t own either, but If you look at the videos of the Sabre on the main website, it looks very versatile across musical styles

Yes, I did it, several times. But you know, when I plan to buy guitar without a chance to try it first, it's a little bit scary... ;)

TripHazard

I understand. I’ve been there - with nearly all my musicman guitars. Took the plunge and hoped for best - fortunately it all turned out ok :)

bearreport

What kind of necks do you typically prefer? I think that would be the big difference here, as things like pickups etc... can be so subjective. I haven’t played a Sabre yet, but the JP15 is a phenomenal instrument that plays like a dream and you’ll be hard pressed to perceive any limitations with it.

tbonesullivan

I would worry less about buying a "high end guitar" and more about getting the guitar that is best for you. Zooming right in on the two most expensive models is not really an effective way of finding the right guitar for you and the type of music that you play.

Ernie Ball Music Man does not make any "low end" guitars. They are all full professional level instruments.

Top Bottom