• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Paulg2uk

I would try DPD or UPS. The guitar is lovely, i have just seen it online. Make sure you score that one Paul.

Thanks Jamie,

I will don't worry lol. I'll try DPD they always seem quite reliable. Will let you all know how I get on. Thanks again for your help.

Paulg2uk

No problem mate. Good luck. Post photos when you get it.

I will, Just had a look on DPD's website. It's the same thing as soon as you add the full insured value they want to charge you £100. Probably not worth it then but knowing my luck it will get damaged in transit lol.

Jamie M

Maybe the shipping charges have changed then since i last used them but i paid a quarter of that. The guitar is expensive so its piece of mind if you pay the £100.

Paulg2uk

Maybe the shipping charges have changed then since i last used them but i paid a quarter of that. The guitar is expensive so its piece of mind if you pay the £100.

I guess so pay a £100 or risk it getting damaged. I know what will happen if I don't insure it lol. Thanks Jamie.

Paulg2uk

Hi guys,

It's finally completed. I paid for the guitar this morning and it will be on it's way to me on Monday. I should get it Tues at some point. Also managed to get a better price on shipping in the end via UPS. Fully insured and it ended up costing £45 so I was really happy with that.

I'll post some pics as soon as she turns up. Thanks again for everyone's help much appreciated.

Jamie M

Hi guys,

It's finally completed. I paid for the guitar this morning and it will be on it's way to me on Monday. I should get it Tues at some point. Also managed to get a better price on shipping in the end via UPS. Fully insured and it ended up costing £45 so I was really happy with that.

I'll post some pics as soon as she turns up. Thanks again for everyone's help much appreciated.

Result, nice one. Look forward to seeing the photos.

Bluesboy82

Congrats Paul.

Must admit I'm really looking forward to the NGD photos. Especially as they are rare beasts here in the UK.

Where did you manage to find the for sale advert?

I'm always on the lookout for ASS models and try to keep an eye on the For Sale section on here as well as ebay, reverb and approved musicman UK stockists.

Missed out on the perfect Axis Super Sport PDN Starry Night from Musicstreet. If the owner of that is a forum member please give me first refusal.

Jamie M

I saw the guitar Bluesboy. It was on Reverb and its a stunner mate. I have owned 6 Musicman guitars ( 3 were ASS models) and i got them all from a shop in Ashbourne.

Paulg2uk

Congrats Paul.

Must admit I'm really looking forward to the NGD photos. Especially as they are rare beasts here in the UK.

Where did you manage to find the for sale advert?

I'm always on the lookout for ASS models and try to keep an eye on the For Sale section on here as well as ebay, reverb and approved musicman UK stockists.

Missed out on the perfect Axis Super Sport PDN Starry Night from Musicstreet. If the owner of that is a forum member please give me first refusal.

Is was on Reverb and Ebay. I ended up buying it on Ebay after making a deal with the seller. That's what interested me was the fact it was a LTD version and that it had a roasted maple neck.

UPS were supposed to deliver yesterday but for some reason it got delayed for a day. It has now turned up today but I'm still at work unfortunately but I will post some pics tonight if I get a chance.

Jamie M

Is was on Reverb and Ebay. I ended up buying it on Ebay after making a deal with the seller. That's what interested me was the fact it was a LTD version and that it had a roasted maple neck.

UPS were supposed to deliver yesterday but for some reason it got delayed for a day. It has now turned up today but I'm still at work unfortunately but I will post some pics tonight if I get a chance.

Man the day will drag now!

Top Bottom