• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jones4tone

Hi folks,
I'm new to Ernie Ball Guitars, received my L3 a in Firemist Purple a few days ago.
This Guitar is absolutely mind blowing.
I've been playing guitar for 20 years as a live and studio musician and I don't know why I did not discovered this guitar earlier.
Thanks and all the best
Sash
P. S this Guitar is so good, I have a L3 in Bodhi Blue incoming and I preordered the new 2020 L3 in Fuchsia Sparkle

Ah, you've caught the fever! Congrats! The L3 is fantastic, as you now know.

TheSash

Ah, you've caught the fever! Congrats! The L3 is fantastic, as you now know.

Thank's
and yes she is!
I played Strats for my whole life but now... I can't put her out of my hands. Absolutely inspiring.
I'm going to sell all my Strats right now, no need to keep them.

Cheers
Sash

threeminutesboy

Thank's
and yes she is!
I played Strats for my whole life but now... I can't put her out of my hands. Absolutely inspiring.
I'm going to sell all my Strats right now, no need to keep them.

Cheers
Sash

Well from SSS to HH that’s a bit extrem ;) but good to see passion

GWDavis28

My current Morse guitars...

attachment.php

Looks like you need a Dark Lord or something to round it out to 10, is a very uneven number.

Glenn |B)

Fontanz

Well, the Dark Lord is beautiful, but it has a thicker neck, so I don't think it would work for me.
Apart from that I don't like the reverse headstock, so it's kind of a pity you can't choose for different neck options. Same with the 2017 2pu models.

andy1839

Luke II & Majesty.
Luke's great, Majesty not so much.
Certainly pretty though!

And the Bongo!

20200421-154254.jpg

Last edited:

bunceman

Bought this a few months ago on ebay figured I would share. The JP mystic dream has been my dream guitar since I was fifteen years old watching the DT live at budokan dvd. Many years later I finally was able to afford one and from what I have gathered this is a unique one.

johnnyboogie

Bought this a few months ago on ebay figured I would share. The JP mystic dream has been my dream guitar since I was fifteen years old watching the DT live at budokan dvd. Many years later I finally was able to afford one and from what I have gathered this is a unique one.

This is a truly INSANE bird's eye neck. INSANE. Tremendous guitar dude, congratulations al the way!!

GWDavis28

BFR, nice snag, that is a mental sick neck!!!! Congrats!!!!

Glenn |B)

Sweat

Pretty sure this was once mine but since I did not bond with the JP sold it to Ernie who added it to his JP collection, possible there could have been two made.

bunceman

Pretty sure this was once mine but since I did not bond with the JP sold it to Ernie who added it to his JP collection, possible there could have been two made.

This was purchased from someone named Ernie in April of this year. Incredible JP.

Top Bottom