• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Cenobyte

Am I happy? Yeah, a little bit. Were only 70 of these made? I heard that somewhere.

Nice, congrats!! I love this BFR, I ALMOST bought one of these just before EBMM dropped the July BFR Silver Sparkle Silo... and the decision was made for me! But yeah, very close to having a similar NGD experience (minus the peanuts probably) lol The classic black/rosewood ALHH has been my main go to live guitar for quite a few years now, it's just super versatile and easy to play and it looks cool as f**k! ;)

As for the limited nature of these... this is one of 75 (you may know this already, could be an inside joke I'm unaware of), guessing you don't have the certificate? Here's the BFR page for Aug 2018... maybe EBMM support can tell you which number you have, worth an inquiry maybe!

Ball Family Reserve | Ernie Ball Music Man

GWDavis28

As for the limited nature of these... this is one of 75 (you may know this already, could be an inside joke I'm unaware of), guessing you don't have the certificate? Here's the BFR page for Aug 2018... maybe EBMM support can tell you which number you have, worth an inquiry maybe!

Ball Family Reserve | Ernie Ball Music Man

Hahahahahahaha, he's a mod with the inside track and buddies with BP ,doubt that's a going to be an issue ;).

Glenn |B)

Cenobyte

Hahahahahahaha, he's a mod with the inside track and buddies with BP ,doubt that's a going to be an issue ;).

Glenn |B)

Ok but to be fair I did cover my ass after seeing that he was a mod, named after a bass with the amount of posts he's done by stating:
"(you may know this already, could be an inside joke I'm unaware of)"

And it looks like I did actually provide some help :cool:

Well, DUH, I didn't think to look at the certificate. See how smart I am? It's 41/75.

So I feel pretty good about it all :) hahahaa!

Last edited:
Top Bottom