• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

thegregslife

pgdl75g7qjq5xa5mv4rv.jpg

It was already posted on here......but here's the one from the Reverb ad.

Beautiful guitar! I'm curious... is $2,199 a normal price to buy a new Axis on Reverb? Because a year ago, I also bought a new Axis for that same price on Reverb, and wasn't sure if it was a "deal" or that is the normal price? I know MSRP is $3k. So I'm confused where this $2,199 price is coming from that I also bought an Axis for. Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

edhalen

Beautiful guitar! I'm curious... is $2,199 a normal price to buy a new Axis on Reverb? Because a year ago, I also bought a new Axis for that same price on Reverb, and wasn't sure if it was a "deal" or that is the normal price? I know MSRP is $3k. So I'm confused where this $2,199 price is coming from that I also bought an Axis for. Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

That price is just a dude dumping a guitar for a stupid low price. Had to make a quick sale apparently. I almost bought that ASS pictured but didn’t want the stress of selling stuff to cover it. Figure I’ll get the money FIRST then decide what to do. What a concept 😀. Everywhere I’ve seen new they start around $3,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thegregslife

That price is just a dude dumping a guitar for a stupid low price. Had to make a quick sale apparently. I almost bought that ASS pictured but didn’t want the stress of selling stuff to cover it. Figure I’ll get the money FIRST then decide what to do. What a concept ��. Everywhere I’ve seen new they start around $3,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Huh, interesting. The guitar literally just came out, so it surprises me somebody could buy it and within a couple days realize it was a bad financial decision, and already sell it. I assumed maybe it was somebody who had a very good endorsement or a hookup with EB, and wanted to flip the guitar for some easy cash. Idk

wannarock8

Congrats! I saw that one and thought "Could I sell a guitar quick and grab that one?". I love the wide flame on that top.

Great deal on a mint unplayed Axis SS. Let me know how you like it.

Slick64

Foggy, that’s stunning and you’ll be glad you waited. I personally think the roasted neck alone is a premium upgrade.

fogman

Thanks guys. I'm definitely loving it.
Funny cuz I would have been plenty happy with the regular offerings of the past; but this one is definitely above and beyond.

Slick64

Mine will be here tomorrow according to UPS.

I guess I'll be adding my Willcutt Anniversary guitar to the for sale pile.

EBMM_EVH_1992

Foggy - that looks stunning .. will have to admire from afar ass the UK prices are too high. The used market here is great though - eying up a late 90's Axis and Luke II next :)

fogman

Absolutly Stunning !!!!!!!!!! how does it feel with the stainless frets and roasted neck?

Thanks. I don't know that the roasted makes it feel any different, but it is my first mapled necked EBMM guitar and I absolutely love it. The neck is absolute heaven.
As for the frets... I'm no expert guitar player by any stretch so don't know if I'd know the difference to other fret material. But the guitar is definitely more sleek and resonant than any other guitar I've ever owned.

Top Bottom