• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

JJBC

Since the new models were announced I wanted to get my hands on a Majesty Hydrospace. Sadly, due to corona the supply in Europe has been limited. So after a few months it is finally here! It feels and plays pretty much like the Purple Nebula but this finish is just amazing. I just wanted to share a few pictures if you are also looking forward to purchasing one!

Attachments

• 20210809_184852.jpg
    20210809_184852.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 20210809_184926.jpg
    20210809_184926.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 20210809_185007.jpg
    20210809_185007.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 174

Lax

Congratulations, I would have one already if the price was less bonkers in EU.

Did you get it overseas or in a EU shop ?

JJBC

Congratulations, I would have one already if the price was less bonkers in EU.

Did you get it overseas or in a EU shop ?

Thank you!

I agree, the prices in Europe are exorbitant. I bought it overseas, best decision!

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Thank you for the congratulations! But I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean with "that stop sucks"

To suck - verb meaning to be awfully bad.

Back in 2008? Or 2012? For the first year or two of the BFR ball family reserve instruments Music Man published photographs and serial number for each guitar and which dealers they were going to. Somebody disparagingly said “that top sucks!” about a perfectly beautiful guitar It was a good example of how people are needlessly critical on the Internet and we all thought it was hilarious. So much so that T-shirts were made saying “that top sucks!”

We now use the term in the opposite sense meaning “that guitar top is fantastic”.

GWDavis28

Back in 2008? Or 2012? For the first year or two of the BFR ball family reserve instruments Music Man published photographs and serial number for each guitar and which dealers they were going to. Somebody disparagingly said “that top sucks!” about a perfectly beautiful guitar It was a good example of how people are needlessly critical on the Internet and we all thought it was hilarious. So much so that T-shirts were made saying “that top sucks!”

We now use the term in the opposite sense meaning “that guitar top is fantastic”.

There were t-shirts man for the Desert Domination is memory serves me right. I'll try to dig mine up and take a picture.

Glenn |B)

JJBC

Interesting backstory! Thank you for the explanation.

Top Bottom