• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

That Valentine looks like Burnt Apple, super color on that guitar!!

Thanx for sharing Foggy. ;)

Glenn |B)

EBMM_EVH_1992

Prices are plain crazy now ... nearly $10k !!!

Music Man BFR Petrucci JP15 Piledriver £4,599 / $6438
Music Man Petrucci Majesty 7 Hydrospace £6,849 / $9,588

Sweat

Those aren't supposed to be public until 28th of September. They REALLY jumped the gun on this one. Not good on their part.

Woops seems to happen alot lately

Have to agree with the crazy prices being way over the top and basically pricing out the normal buyer.

When I started with EBMM great guitars at a great price. The last few years not so much and now with EBMM keeping some guitars factory sell only with no price breaks pretty much out of my price league.

fogman

Those aren't supposed to be public until 28th of September. They REALLY jumped the gun on this one. Not good on their part.

I had a feeling they were a tad early, but wouldn't have figured that early.
I kept going to the EBMM site for details .... nothing.

Oops.

Pops

EBMM get a grip! Millionaires & Lottery winners only?...At the prices they are charging here especially in the UK I think not.You would be more than a little apprehensive to take it out of the house never mind gigging with any of those in your local hostelry.Therefore what is the point of owning one if it's only an expensive housebound ornament to show off to your pals . I'll stick with what I've got without the worry of getting fingerprints on it.

fogman

EBMM get a grip! Millionaires & Lottery winners only?...At the prices they are charging here especially in the UK I think not.You would be more than a little apprehensive to take it out of the house never mind gigging with any of those in your local hostelry.Therefore what is the point of owning one if it's only an expensive housebound ornament to show off to your pals . I'll stick with what I've got without the worry of getting fingerprints on it.

That's a government issue and has nothing to do with Music Man.
Yes, prices have been climbing; but they have for all manufacturers.
As far as Music Man prices go, sure we'd like them cheaper. But look at other comparables like Suhr, PRS, etc...
It is what it is.

wannarock8

But look at other comparables like Suhr, PRS, etc...
Good point. I own five core PRS guitars. Last year I started thinking "What if I get one more, a REALLY fancy one? I'm not gonna go private stock, but some of the wood library PRS guitars are amazing...".

Instead I started getting MM guitars, which in the last few years are featuring the same insane quilt and flame tops, complex burst finishes, plus maple fretboards. The wood library PRS I'd have gone for would have ideally had a maple neck and maple fretboard.

Top Bottom