• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Dardas

I foolishly cut the pickguard on my bass to fit a pickup that wasnt fitted for my Sterling Ray5 bass, and after finding one that fit properly, I would like to replace the pickguard with a new one. I didnt think it would been difficult to find a replacement which is why I had cut the pickguard, but I have been unable to find any online. After reaching out to authorized dealers with Sterling, they all have informed me Sterling cannot order me parts for it. Im wondering how I will go about finding a replacement without buying a whole another bass! Please help!!

This is is a picture of the model of bass I have:

bass_1_20210616161550.jpg

N4860

I foolishly cut the pickguard on my bass to fit a pickup that wasnt fitted for my Sterling Ray5 bass, and after finding one that fit properly, I would like to replace the pickguard with a new one. I didnt think it would been difficult to find a replacement which is why I had cut the pickguard, but I have been unable to find any online. After reaching out to authorized dealers with Sterling, they all have informed me Sterling cannot order me parts for it. Im wondering how I will go about finding a replacement without buying a whole another bass! Please help!!

This is is a picture of the model of bass I have:

View attachment 38252

WD Music would do it, just send them the original pickguard or a good tracing of the pickguard.

danny-79

I’ll second this. I’ve had three guards off them recently (2x for stingrays and a none ebmm, that’s a little different than most that I’d been having a lot of trouble trying to find, most places want to charge you to make a template off a tracing if you are not happy sending in the original), But they have templates for absolutely everything and the work and materials are top notch. Highly recommend you look them they will sort you out

Top Bottom