• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

brash47

Check the EBMM vault regularly as there are usually a couple short scale there.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

rogerio_paulo67

Hello , what is the strings spacing of the short 30" at the bridge ?
or they use same size bridge of the 34" ? thanks

aguynamedben

If anybody sees a Raspberry Pearl short-scale around for sale please help a brother out and let me know! I'm on the hunt for one 👀

Adee

Hi Hows everyone getting one with their EBMM Short Scales I'm loving my Starry Night, it is stunning on stage under lights!
There's been a few 'funky' colours in the Vault as well as the two Tim Commerford shorties, anyone grab one of those?
Anyone heard if there any new variations due anytime?

tbonesullivan

Any plans for a 5-string version of the EBMM short scale Ray?
I wouldn't think so, unless it was adding a higher string. Some already consider the 34" scale borderline for a low B. I've never had an issue, but on a 30" scale? It would be flapping in the wind.

bbjonz

I wouldn't think so, unless it was adding a higher string. Some already consider the 34" scale borderline for a low B. I've never had an issue, but on a 30" scale? It would be flapping in the wind.

Actually, more than few smaller makers (e.g., Serek, Alien Audio, Bordwell) have made really nice 30” scale 5-string basses with a usable B string. I have a 32“ Muckelroy with a great B. I wouldn’t be surprised if EBMM could do it with the SR.

Buzz Verde

I've had my EBMM Short Scale Stingray for just over a year now (in Starry Night). I'm 58 years old, I've been playing bass for 40 years, and in that time I've literally owned and played well over 50 basses, including three (full 34" scale) EBMM Stingrays and four EBMM Sterlings, plus ALL the usual suspects (Ps, Js, Rics, EBs, Mustangs) and a couple of handfuls of boutique masterpieces. Out of ALL of those, my Short Scale Stingray is my favorite, hands down. The weight (mine is 6 pounds, 11 ounces), the neck, and the electronics are all PERFECT. Plus, the Starry Night finish looks amazing, especially under stage lights or in the sun. I've rehearsed, recorded, and gigged extensively with this baby, and it is, quite simply, the best bass I have ever owned. Thanks so much, Big Poppa; you made my dreams come true.

vgm9

Just did a gig with my Tim Commerford shorty passive. And wow, the feedback from people was...Awesome sound! It did every sound I wanted and more. I just sold my RIC, Peavey and P-Bass, and kept the one that matters. I never realized they were alimited run but I am grateful to be a happy owner of this amazing instrument! Try one if you get the oppurtunity!

PXL_20220501_172441914.jpg

Top Bottom