• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tanax

413882_10150902914056522_562191521_12030835_347393658_o.jpg

I added myself to the waiting list 24th of April, which at the time said the waiting time was between 1-2 months(!!) and I'm already getting it shipped next week. I'm sooo stoked. This is going to be awesome :D

aleclee

I've never been happier with any rig than I am with my ASS through my AxeFx II. Enjoy the ride.

mesaboogieman

Awesome -- be sure to post samples!
I got my wait list coupon about 2 months ago but haven't brought myself to pull the trigger on it yet. Maybe someday soon. :)

bkrumme

I love mine. Had it since the second week of Axe-FX II sales here in the US. Firmware 6.0 is probably the #1 best improvement of all the Fractal products since the first Standard shipped.

With my Gamechanger it's game over...

Tanax

Awesome -- be sure to post samples!
I got my wait list coupon about 2 months ago but haven't brought myself to pull the trigger on it yet. Maybe someday soon. :)

Oh, wow. Cool! You should do that, I'm super excited about it and I'm sure I'll love it. And I'm sure you will too!
Besides, you can always return it if you're not happy within the return-period :)

I love mine. Had it since the second week of Axe-FX II sales here in the US. Firmware 6.0 is probably the #1 best improvement of all the Fractal products since the first Standard shipped.

With my Gamechanger it's game over...

Cool! Yeah, actually.. FW 6.0 was what made me tip over the edge and actually buy it. It sounds amazing and the TM-block seems really nice too!

Haha :D

Top Bottom