• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dibart77

OK, as promised, since this isn't a guitar it doesn't get its own day! :cool:

The third NYNGD guitar isn't a guitar at all, it's a PDN "Honey Roasted" Bongo Bass!

photo_0001.jpg

photo_0002.jpg

photo_0003.jpg

photo_0004.jpg

photo_0005.jpg

I've had a black Bongo Bass for a number of years and it's my go-to bass in the studio. While I'm not a bass player, I find that I can get around well on the Bongo and lay down great sounding bass tracks (even if only mediocre in execution).

With its gorgeous Classic Honey Burst finish on a mahogany body, roasted maple neck, and pau ferro fretboard -- a Premier Dealer Network "Honey Roasted" limited offering -- this is without question one of the most superb Bongo's ever made.

I'll be back tomorrow with another NYNGD: New Year's New Guitar Day!

Thanks for looking everyone!

P.S. I received a couple PM's about my collection and whether I play all of these guitars. :) The same question came up last year during my NYNGD posts and my answer was pretty detailed and well thought-out, so please check it out here!

dibart77

Wow, the honeyburst was a great pdn run. Your Bongo is beautiful, Jeff.

Loved that PDN run... Looking for a left over on a few models...

Yeah, it was indeed a killer run. Universally people love this "Honey Roasted" run. The results I think in most cases exceeded expectations. Speaking of Honey Roasted PDN's, Bryan how's the floating Floyd Axis coming along?!?

Marcus2

Cool!

Nice collection you have.

For what its worth, no explanation is needed. We all have our passions. Collecting guitars made by a cool company that actually cares about its product and customers makes it even cooler.

Have fun and be proud of your collection.

Marc

Tollywood

Yeah, it was indeed a killer run. Universally people love this "Honey Roasted" run. The results I think in most cases exceeded expectations. Speaking of Honey Roasted PDN's, Bryan how's the floating Floyd Axis coming along?!?

Jeff, the floating Axis is complete, and pics are up. But you better sit down before viewing...

Top Bottom