• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

scalloped

EBMM JPM LTD EDT Roasted
EBMM JPM BFR Cherry Burst
33ynptz.jpg

MJK28

Hey malagutial very nice JPX! That color rocks hard man! Tell me about the signatures on the back of the body! I know JP's signature is there but I don't recognize the others!

Fluxx

Hey malagutial very nice JPX! That color rocks hard man! Tell me about the signatures on the back of the body! I know JP's signature is there but I don't recognize the others!

Check his pics again man... You will quickly notice "John Myung" "Jordan Rudess" "James LaBrie" "Mike Mangini" ;)

malagutial

It's signed by all the members of Dream Theater in the current line-up! Would love to have had a Portnoy on there, but hey-ho!

Siddius

The fender looking guitar from the family photos is an American Deluxe with a USACG EVH/Asymmetrical style 24.75" scale roasted maple neck from a thread I started about how to make my stiff-as-a-board strat play like the smoothness of a Ball. It worked pretty well.

Attachments

• G69516-front-large.jpg
    G69516-front-large.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 360
  • G69516-back-large.jpg
    G69516-back-large.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 262

Firesource

Looks great mrpingua! I have an Axis in that color too, and it's even better in person!

How did you get a rosewood fretboard on the standard Axis model? I thought rosewood was limited to the Super Sport model?

mrpingua

@Firesource

Don't know good sir. My guitar just came that way. It wasn't any type of a custom order anything; it is simply what the music store had in stock. I <3 it!

Top Bottom