• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kestrou

To those who think it's the guitar, and not the player - best example I've seen in a while! :)

Kevin

Sweat

Joe Bonamssa rules, that is fine awesome!!!! Wow that on a majesty, dude can do anything. Cannot wait to see him again:) This time it is a meet and greet.

peterd79

BP made the comment about JP at NAMM this year about how versatile this guitar is. Johns guitar is designed to do virtually anything and BP asked the crowd how many owned at least one JP and then followed it up with who uses that guitar for something other than Prog Rock. 75% of the hands remained up...
Joe flat kills this guitar and anything he puts his hands on... but really brings home BPs point... it's just an incredible guitar

DevRock

Joe Bonamssa rules, that is fine awesome!!!! Wow that on a majesty, dude can do anything. Cannot wait to see him again:) This time it is a meet and greet.

A guitar is a guitar. Just b/c it's a Majesty doesn't mean it will only allow you to play prog metal. :)

Curious if Joe owns this axe and if he'll be playing it on his next tour. He's already working on a new album. I don't think the guy sleeps.

Sweat

A guitar is a guitar. Just b/c it's a Majesty doesn't mean it will only allow you to play prog metal. :)

Curious if Joe owns this axe and if he'll be playing it on his next tour. He's already working on a new album. I don't think the guy sleeps.

I know a guitar is a guitar and all can be used for different types of music, just amazing what he was getting out of the Majesty not something you hear everyday. New album will be out in March and according to his videos on it did not use any EBMM.

peterd79

I've thought that about JB more than a few times. He's gotta be one of, if not...THE hardest working artist in music of late!

follow Dean Wells... he's another one i admire... and fellow knucklehead... Teramaze just released an album and he's already writing for the follow up... and touring.
Guys like JP, JB, DW and several others just have it in their blood to be creative and cannot and will not stop... they push me to be better myself.

DevRock

follow Dean Wells... he's another one i admire... and fellow knucklehead... Teramaze just released an album and he's already writing for the follow up... and touring.
Guys like JP, JB, DW and several others just have it in their blood to be creative and cannot and will not stop... they push me to be better myself.

Unfortunately, they are not touring. I asked recently and was told no. :( Bums me out, as I'm a HUGE Teramaze fan and wish the world knew who they were. I'm excited as hell for a new album, but wish they could really break out.

Top Bottom