• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

RockyStar

I wouldn't play any song I hated. That being said, there are many a song I dislike. Many of them listed above already.

Spudmurphy

Anything by Carlos Santana - especially Black Magic Woman - I don't care if they have won 8 grammys.

Although one of my favourite bands is Free I am sooooooo reluctant to play Allright Now - infact I can't remember the last time I did!!

nikwik

Suspicious Minds .... Actually anything from the Elvis catalog (Not to knock the king - just don't like playing the songs)

Tony Trout

Suspicious Minds .... Actually anything from the Elvis catalog (Not to knock the king - just don't like playing the songs)

I'm the opposite. I'm a huge Elvis fan and have all of the songs (including outtakes and such) more times than I care to count. I've also got a bout twenty books. The musical library is bigger than the book library by miles, let's put it that way. :)

I went to Graceland in December of '03 as a Christmas present from some friends of mine. You'd be surprised just how small the inside of Graceland actually is! It's not as big as it looks from the outside (but I'm sure that the way that EPE has the tours set up makes it look that way. The "Jungle Room" was the coolest thing to see during the tour!! When Elvis bought the furniture in '74 and Vernon saw it he about had a heart attack! The coolest places to see on the VIP tour are the Trophy Room where all of the gold records are kept (it used to be a slot-car track in the 1960s!) and the wall of Platinum albums that's located in the racquetball area (which is also where the entrance to the "secret bomb-proof shelter" is where they keep alot of the artifacts.

Top Bottom