• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jpoprock

When I ordered my ASS LE, I was told that the factory made very few of them. Is there any way to know how many were made? You never see them for sale, so I have to think they might be rare for that particular model.
I want to schedule it on my Home Insurance policy and I'm trying to figure out a value to put on it. It's Very Good+ condition. I dropped it at a gig once and there is a small dent in the back. The case got wet during a small flood, but it's still in good shape. The guitar is one my favorites!!

Thanks!

Jason

Luc

I was told there were 70ish Lukes made during that run. EBMM doesn't reveal production numbers anymore. Got it insured for 1900 euros, but it's mint, guitar and case.

jpoprock

Yeah, I think I remember reading at the time that there might have been less than 20 of these made! That would be cool.

jpoprock

Just called. They can't tell me production numbers, but the guy said it was $1800 new and since it's an LE, they tend to go up in value. He estimated they made 10-20 as the ordering window was only open for a month and not many people would order the ASS LE MM90's. It's not mint, but it's darn nice still. Thanks all!

Top Bottom