• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

wannarock8

I thought I had all the basses I need. And then NAMM 2022, and Music Man announces that these are coming in August.
At the time I’m posting this, some photos and NAMM show videos in which the bass is not plugged in are the only available info.
I’m not ordinarily one for spalted maple, but I think this is one of the most aesthetically tasteful basses I’ve seen. I keep checking YouTube to see if I can hear one plugged in yet.
5F0BF1CE-6F29-4783-913E-5EB1C66D536A.jpeg EAE1370A-3D3F-4EA5-A3C0-BF9391FB69AC.jpeg

dave1812

The Top looks Gorgeous!
I just wish EBMM stopped using Block Inlays on so many Instruments lately :(
One of the Reasons i always loved EBMMs was for the small Dot Inlays which look so much better imho

wannarock8

I like the block inlays on this bass. They look like the inlays on an old Jazz Bass, but they’re copper colored on the 35th Anniversary.
The whole look of the 35th Anniversary Stingray 5 seems to me to be a nod to classic 1960s era basses, but reimagined.

ivbenaplayin

Does anyone know if these are available for pre-order or if there's going to be a limited number produced..? All I see is "Available in August 2022"

sb69coupe

The only dealbreaker for me is the gloss finish on the neck. If this was the standard tru-oil / wax finish I'd be first in line

wannarock8

Does anyone know if these are available for pre-order or if there's going to be a limited number produced..? All I see is "Available in August 2022"
I've been checking Sweetwater every now and then. Not available for pre order yet. Should be there this month if it's on schedule!
Yes, I read someplace that 225 are going to be built.
I also read that some are going to be 5HH.

Edmang

Anyone know if the pickups will be ceramic or neodymium?

I think the 30th anniversary buttercream was ceramic if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom