• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

EVH_5150

'89 NewBurgh STEINBERGER GL2Ta EVH 4sale on EBAY

'89 Black Orig Newburgh STEINBERGER GL2Ta 4sale! ORIGINAL STEINBERGER GIG BAG, TRANS TREM, Extra {new} string sets ETC..

UPDATE: 4/19/04 Heres the ebay link > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...1&category=2384&sspagename=STRK:MESSE:IT&rd=1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this isn't steinberger world, I will post it there too soon. But I know you guys are into VH like me, so I figured you all have the good taste to appreciate such a rare axe.

Taxes, I hate 'em!!!!!! lol sry ranting!

I just deposited 7 grand for taxes, so I 'm selling a ton of stuff to replenish that loss so we can have $$ to live on.

I will soon have pix and a link to my ebay auction for my beloved holy grail GL2Ta. Just like the 1 eddie plays except I never got around to 5150ing it paint wise.

Which from a collectors point of view is probably a good thing value wise. Although it would look sweet if it's painted right evh style.

I'm depressed even more now. :( I still have my 2 axis evh's! And lots of other guitars. The Gov will never take those from me !!!! F.U.!! lol

I'm gonna go hang myself now. lol It's gonna tear my soul out selling that GL.

I have wanted that thing since I was a kid when I 1st saw E.V.H. Play his on summer nights and Get up when 5150 came out in '86.

OOOOOH mAN! I have enjoyed the hell outta playing this rare axe. And now I would rather break it over uncle sams head then sell it. But then I wouldn't get my bills paid. lol

O.k. sry I had to vent! I have kidney stones again this year {my curse} So between taxes, hospital bills, and trying to build a house. I'm screwed!! Selling my car, Cruiser bike, guitars, gear, just about everything that is fun or great.

Anyway, sry to bum u all out. I'll post a link soon. Thx 4 reading my whiney post! lol
:(

UPDATE : WOW!! A lot of people are emailing me about this and this just posted! I'm answering you all as fast as possble! thx for the interest! :D

This year has 1 good thing, VAN HALEN ON TOUR! Steve Vai's tour, and G3 coming around AGAIN. we can't wait !! :)

Hell if I could wait until June, i WOULD BRING THIS STEINY ALONG TO THE SHOW, AND ASK EDWARD TO PLAY IT, AND SIGN IT.

Man would that be the shizzz. :eek:

Last edited:

EVH_5150

Thx

Thx bro,

I'm trying, I've been much worse countless times before.

This just sux!

I just finished taking pix so now I will get my ad rdy for this weekends EBAY auction probably put it up SUNDAY mid afternoon.

:(

I hope it goes to a good home that takes care of her like I do.

o.k. I need a beer now, really bummed! lol

TAXES SUCK! TAXES SUCK! TAXES SUCK! KISS MY ASS I.R.S.!!!

:mad: O.k. that helps a bit. lol

EVH_5150

GL2Ta PIX ON THE WAY

Hey ratter,

Just re-snapped the pix again today, The 1st ones were not lit well enough. I plan to crop and organize them tomorrow afternoon. Your 1st on my list to see it! :D

I forgot to snap some pix of the Original Steinberger Gig bag, trem bar, wrench and papers. I'll do that 2morrow as well.

I have been getting a ton of emails over this post. Pretty impressive how many of you know all about these axes.

I plan to put it up on ebay this sunday, in the afternoon some time.

I'll most likely email you 2morrow bro,. For a Pre-auction sneak peek! :cool:

Top Bottom