• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

elvisdog

The Valentine is the most versatile guitar I've ever had, does convincing Gibson tones from the neck HB and excellent Fender tones from the middle & bridge settings, plus the split HB gets a bit Gretschy by itself. But the Fender tones are very much Tele sounds, not Strat sounds. If you can find one to try, though, you might like it. I certainly love mine.

chrose1201

The Valentine is the most versatile guitar I've ever had, does convincing Gibson tones from the neck HB and excellent Fender tones from the middle & bridge settings, plus the split HB gets a bit Gretschy by itself. But the Fender tones are very much Tele sounds, not Strat sounds. If you can find one to try, though, you might like it. I certainly love mine.
As the Continental said! I just watched Cooper Carter demo the Valentine. Wow.... That thing is pretty amazing. You may have answered my question! Thanks! Do you have any problems switching tones quickly in a song?

loocnmad

+1 on the ease of use, it's deceptively flexible given how simple it is. The Valentine is the first guitar I've had with push/push pots and I love it. A couple quick taps combined with the 3 way switch so I'm not flipping around to get into 2/4 positions makes it super easy.

Top Bottom