• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dfrady

Well i'm off too see Albert Lee's guitar clinic this evening, i'm hoping too get some pics of it, if i do i will post them asap.
:D

peterd79

i know what you mean... I went to the clinic (Albert Lee) a few weeks ago at Skips Music and I didn't even get a single picture taken. I did however get to hang around and talk to him after everone left. He's the coolest most humble down-to-earth guy who just happens to be able to play guitar like non other.

dfrady

Here's my delima, i had never seen or played an Albert Lee signature guitar until yesterday, and i have 3 Axis' i am considering trading in one of my Axis' for the AL, i wish i could just buy it straight out but, i getting married in Sept. and don't have the extra money, so trading is my only option and even if i did trade, that would still leave with 2 Axis'. What's you guys opinions on this ??

kbaim

Perfect color combo imo.
There's a vint sun with black pickguard, trem that's been hanging at TRUETONE music in santa monica ca far too long.

kbaim

That's why I SO'd mine instead of buying that one.
Plus, honeyburst is less common than sunburst which I already had in a Luke.

kbaim

Opposite.
Can't whammy (see: suck at it). Prefer hardtails or tight trems that don't bend and hold alternate tunings more easily.

dfrady

Well, the trade didn't work out :( . He was willing to trade but for an AMAZING quilt top Axis i'm just not willing to part with. Oh well i guess i'll just have to start saving, or maybe i can convince my future wife that AL would make a really nice wedding present !!!

Top Bottom